No announcement yet.

Fans Forum on Thursday - Who is going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Forum on Thursday - Who is going?

I'm, going, but have just seen they are reeling out Mackie and Hill as usual!

We won't be allowed to ask on the spot questions. The club will only answer what they want to.

Wish it was more like a 'forum'!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Myu i take it you be going to the fans forum

Seeing you run this site so can we leave questions with you to ask?

Comment

I'm not attending the fans forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

We won't be allowed to ask on the spot questions. The club will only answer what they want to.

Thats why I turned down the chance of going mate

Comment

Yeah I'll be there and agree only answer what they want to answer but I didn't send a question when I comfirmed I'm coming so can't really complain

Comment

Don't need Mackie and Hill there at all, they have no questions to answer

Beard and TF need to be answering questions about our future plans - whichever league we end up in

Comment

looks like a PR exercise with an upbeat press release , and a few brainwashed fans saying everything is rosey
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Hope we get an answer to why DJ will be allowed to leave on loan if true. This is one issue that all message boards agree on. It would be madness.Don't care if it was agreed with Blackburn. He's our player and we must put our own chance of survival 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Thats why I turned down the chance of going mate
                  Same. Pathetic.

Comment

Did they ever answer the pressing question few years back, when we were on the verge of going out of business, about the pies being to hot :sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I'm not attending the fans forum.
                      Ok saving yourself for swans away way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbest View Post
                        Seeing you run this site so can we leave questions with you to ask?

I don't run this website and have never been involved in the running of it. I just post on it. I am INDEPENDENT and always will be.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I don't run this website and have never been involved in the running of it. I just post on it. I am INDEPENDENT and always will be.
                          The subject line is to myu mate if you check but they merged the threads.

Comment

I will be there and certainly wont be a brain washed fan, i will ask the questions and if they do not choose to answer then I will ask what the point of inviting us was.

Comment

Working...
                            X