Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Accepted it the day we lost to Southampton I'm affraid
    After that game was the only time I have convinced myself we were down n all. However, that was under the impression Hughes was here to stay; as soon as Arry came in I thought, and still do, think we've gotta decent chance. A win vs Swansea is essential though IMO, as we won't beat Utd and so anything but a win vs Swansea this weekend will see us still shy of the 20 point mark and nearly in March!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still think we could win 6 or 7 of our remaining games if we play with the intensity and commitment that was shown in our run in last season. Much easier run in imo than those around us. Not over yet!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Still think we could win 6 or 7 of our remaining games if we play with the intensity and commitment that was shown in our run in last season. Much easier run in imo than those around us. Not over yet!
        Some very winnable games still to come.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Some very winnable games still to come.
          Indeed there are. I'm sure part of the plan was to get to the run of games in March/April still in touch and if we have a February like January there will still be hope.
          Like I said yesterday, albeit on a different theme, Frankie says relax :pleasantsuprise:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X