why dnt we just accept our destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dnt we just accept our destiny?

I mean we know its already fked up from the start with that MH virus, we are going down, lets be honest we have 17 points and we need at least 2 straight wins and the other teams to loose at least 2 straight loses , since when we have chained 2 wins??! even the win itself becomes a miracle let alone chain them. we have 2 wins from 25!!!!! how the hell gonna win 6 in 13!!? its just impossible. I never been pessimist but we have to be rational. we are the weakest team in this league. FACT!
    I said it weeks ago lets make a Reading FC strategy, go for it just go to win not to DRAW. we have nothing to loose anymore.
    we just need to start thinking of building a team that will return quickly to the EPL when we go down.

I've come to terms with what seems inevitable but surely all QPR fans retain some hope, even if it may seem blind.

Comment

It's not over until the fat lady sings!!! Stay hopeful!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Came to terms with it months back

Comment

spot on rock and norths, its all about showing some fight now and having fun.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Team might as well not turn up at Swansea thinking like the OP. I can't believe the negativity on this board. It'll be a tough call to stay up, but lets fu@king try...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Team might as well not turn up at Swansea thinking like the OP. I can't believe the negativity on this board. It'll be a tough call to stay up, but lets fu@king try...
              the negativity on here is amazing, I love our club and all i want to do is see us win even if we where already relegated i would turn up at loftus road every match day hoping to see us win and thats all we should be doing, think on a game to game basis and hope for a win each time!

there is still a chance lets no write ourselves off yet even the pundits are saying we might be able to pull it off!

Comment

so you're not accepting our fate then are you if you want an attacking strategy? Cause if you've accepted it what would be the point?

Comment

I think in reality we are relegated sorry but cant see us changing so drasticly in a short time SORRY !
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I think the more appropriate question is: Why should we accept it!??

What do we have to gain from it? Yes let's all resign to it... Let's turn into a library and wait to be thrashed every game. Let's give up because there's never any surprises in football. Everyone knows the result of every game beforehand and all of it is just a formality at the end of the day. Yes let's throw away our passion and grit and accept that we'll lose before the ball is kicked. It's just such an enticing proposition and so much more "easier"...

I just don't get some people here!

Comment

**** that....we are not down yet and if they want out premiership scalp then let em come and try to rip it away from us. Swansea/Sunderland/Wigan/Newcastle/Southampton/Villa/Reading fans think/hope we are dead and buried, well lets show them that we are not. Hope we fight till our last premiership breath.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                        I mean we know its already fked up from the start with that MH virus, we are going down, lets be honest we have 17 points and we need at least 2 straight wins and the other teams to loose at least 2 straight loses , since when we have chained 2 wins??!
                        I cant believe posts like this. Yes we do need two straight wins it would do wonders for the table but we dont need all teams above us to loose two games on the trot at the same time that we are winning; what we need is for them to loose a few/number of games (or draw) between now and the end of the season. It dont matter when they drop points as long as they do.

True when did we last win two on the trot but if you go back two months Southampton and Reading fans before they went on their mini runs were no doubt asking the same questions. I had hoped that that mini run for us was going to come after the Fulham game. The win at Chelsea could have set us up but fixtures after that were not in our favour although it was a decent effort to remain unbeaten.

I think we will get our two or three wins on the bounce but not until after the Man Utd game. Would take four points now from the next two games if offered now

I think come the end of the season we will have 6 or 7 wins on the board which includes the two we currently have

Comment

is it a bird, is it a plane, no, its a ........................... pig with wings

lets just have some effin fun
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The most likely outcome is we will go down. However bit early to give up. Looking at the squad if we were starting the season again now I'd be hopeful of mid-table so not impossible. We would just need to be a mid-table team on a good run to get the points we need. What we cannot do is go into any game without an out and out striker even if that means giving Bothroyd a chance. Scored in his last two starts to be fair to him. Our results this calendar year have been decent. Norwich is worst of those games and we generally performed quite well and not a bad point; we could just have done with three. Games like Swansea we have to be aiming for at least a point. We have nothing to lose really given expectations lets go for it in these marginal games. Only one I expect us to park in front of goal is Manure.

Comment

Because that's not the British mentality
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X