Cmon we got a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    Attack is the best form of defence if you are a good team...we are QPR and we're s..t and we need to forgo attacking football, why? Coz we aint got any decent attacking players bar Adel...if we keep defending well, keep clean sheets then we can always hope to nick a goal. It's boring but look where attacking football got us earlier in the season.
    We don't nick goals. Two in six games. And we weren't overrun when Bobby came on. Far from it. We took the game to haven't won in seven Norwich. I can handle boring, but playing Mackie up front by himself is surrendering. There was no need to play Mbia and Derry today. If Remy and BZ aren't fit then play frigging Bothroyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      We don't nick goals. Two in six games. And we weren't overrun when Bobby came on. Far from it. We took the game to haven't won in seven Norwich. I can handle boring, but playing Mackie up front by himself is surrendering. There was no need to play Mbia and Derry today. If Remy and BZ aren't fit then play frigging Bothroyd...
      Pertinent word was hope!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Attack is the best form of defence if you are a good team...we are QPR and we're s..t and we need to forgo attacking football, why? Coz we aint got any decent attacking players bar Adel...if we keep defending well, keep clean sheets then we can always hope to nick a goal. It's boring but look where attacking football got us earlier in the season.
        I agree with you and Harry seems to know this, now with Remy gone we can only hope we nick the odd goal for some 1-0 wins!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
        X