Cmon we got a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmon we got a point

At this min we are 1 win from 3rd from bottom.we are clawing it back bit by bit.We will escape i tell you,we will as we are hard to beat now.teams above us are going to drop points today and we gained 1.2nd half was very positive imo,it will come.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

agree thats the spirit. keep the faith boys (and girls)....and facto!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      At this min we are 1 win from 3rd from bottom.we are clawing it back bit by bit.We will escape i tell you,we will as we are hard to beat now.teams above us are going to drop points today and we gained 1.2nd half was very positive imo,it will come.
      With you on this one broseph

Comment

cheers treacle xx

Comment

1 - 0 win at Swansea and 0 - 0 against Utd.....

Comment

If Wigan and Reading win later, which they have every chance of doing, we'll be 6 points adrift with 13 to play and not looking like we could score in a 'help yourself' drug den free buffet.

Comment

exactly my live near dino park cousin.Norwich fans were saying they were going to smash us ,Chelsea said the same,manc the list goes on,None did and in the end we should of got 3 pts today.we are years ahead of where we were under MH.Harrys got a titanic job on and IMO doing it well.

Comment

who Wigan and Reading playing?

Comment

I think many of us were thinking a loss vs City and a win vs Norwich, we came a point short of that but every single point is so precious obviously!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Keep clean sheets and will have a chance of nicking a goal....not all doom n gloom....come on ya miserable gits!

Comment

Sorry mate that's not realism but blind optimism. We had to win today. Championship is coming and Harry knows it.

Comment

Good post .........

Comment

Harrys got a titanic job on and IMO doing it well.
                          Titanic as in sinking ship?
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Think Reading and Wigan will win later and we'll be 6 points adrift with only 13 games to go and no goalscoring threat.

Comment

Next three games are make or break: six points out of nine. Anything less and we will be down.

Comment

Working...
                              X