That ref gave us absolutely everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ref gave us absolutely everything

best 12th man we've ever had but still can't score!

Should have been wearing a hooped shirt!

Comment

Nice to see a ref dealing with Norwich's tactics properly for once.

Shame we still weren't good enough.

Comment

ref was good best one i've seen tried to let the game go and had Holt well sussed

Comment

If he was that good he would award us the game and 3 points for trying hard!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            If he was that good he would award us the game and 3 points for trying hard!

Comment

I thought that too and we still didn't win

Comment

I must have seen another game I thought he was poor. Thought there players and Holt in particular got away with loads. Mbia was booked for pulling a player back; well he could have booked each of their players twice over for doing that but never. There keeper was wasting time from the first time the ball went out 1st half and no talking too.

Comment

Norwich should have been given more cards to stop their scenical fouling. Should have had a penalty when Samba was being hugged in their 18 yard box.

Comment

He seemed to have a 3 strike rule for qpr players like m'bia but a 10 or 11 strike rule for Norwich. its all well and good giving fouls but if there are no repercussions it doesn't stop them from doing it again. I do feel though that towards the end he did do a bit better but still not to the standard you expect
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Quote from a Norwich fan

Samba was dragged down to the ground by both Bassong and Turner at the same time.

Zamora was held back by Martin as well.

Becchio went down like he'd been shot after getting a slight push in the back.

The referee wasn't biased today, we just couldn't handle their counter attacks without hacking them down.

The only yellow card that we didn't deserve was the Turner one.

Every other card was taken for the team. I thought the ref got it spot on today. Penalty was the right call, all the cards were the right call, one of the best refs I've seen this year.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi...t.aspx#2865643

Comment

Working...
                      X