Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washed up old has been, ever eager for the spotlight, moves to PSG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washed up old has been, ever eager for the spotlight, moves to PSG...

Who cares.....

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21276595

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    You care apparently as you made a post on it?

Comment

I am so glad that ***** did not come to us, I remember when there was talk of that happening a few months ago and some were saying it would be good for the club, I was "please God, that would be the final straw of QPR losing its pride and becoming a Chelski".

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post

That makes no sense. Just because you comment on something, it does not mean you care about it. There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post

Ha. Only to say I don't care. What are you, my analyst??? :-)

Comment

Bizarre comment, although I'm not sure how effective he would be now given his age, he is no doubt one of the greats of the modern era. Plus a good ambassador for the English game, I'd have him at the club in some capacity in a heartbeat..
            "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
            The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
              Bizarre comment, although I'm not sure how effective he would be now given his age, he is no doubt one of the greats of the modern era. Plus a good ambassador for the English game, I'd have him at the club in some capacity in a heartbeat..
              Beckham and great? You ARE joking, yes?

Comment

Erm....no, in my opinion I'd say you were in the minority if you think otherwise. Only my opinion though....
                "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
                  Erm....no, in my opinion I'd say you were in the minority if you think otherwise. Only my opinion though....
                  Agree with you, how anyone doesn't think he is a great after all he has done for English football on and off the pitch & sport in general (olympics) is beyond me really..

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                    Agree with you, how anyone doesn't think he is a great after all he has done for English football on and off the pitch & sport in general (olympics) is beyond me really..
                    Exactly. I would have had him here. Is was and still is a Fantastic Player. As far from a washed up old has been as you could be.

Comment

I wonder what he'll do with his facial hair and barnet when he gets there? Maybe...262041-31810-26.jpg

Comment

Could apply to quite a few of our signings over the last couple of years.

Comment

And this latest example of media whoring works as the washed up old has been's desperate craving for publicity pays off by his leading the media's coverage of the transfer window.....

Comment

The only club where Beckham was a success was Man Utd, and that was because he had great players around him in Scholes and Keane (yes, those two really do deserve to be called great), and Sheringham and Giggs too. Beckham was an excellent crosser of the ball, was good at free-kicks, and had a decent shot. That however does not make one great.
                            In fact, no one has ever described Beckham as great part from us in England.

Comment

Seething jealousy in here.

Comment

Working...
                              X