Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get sick of all the transfer news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get sick of all the transfer news?

I do. I totally hate it. To be honest, I don't even follow it during the day,

Yes. Just surprise me.

Comment

If I get sick of something, I distance myself from it. When I get bored of transfer news, I'll just avoid it. Easy enough to do.

But since this could be the last window where we are such major players, then not a chance. I'm loving every minute of it. As I've said before, it's not like we're a selling club and could lose our best players. If that was the case, I'd absolutely hate the transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        If I get sick of something, I distance myself from it. When I get bored of transfer news, I'll just avoid it. Easy enough to do.

But since this could be the last window where we are such major players, then not a chance. I'm loving every minute of it. As I've said before, it's not like we're a selling club and could lose our best players. If that was the case, I'd absolutely hate the transfer window.

Well, it is hard to avoid. I might not read the threads here, but when your mates are talking about it and when you switch on the radio and they're talking about it, it is hard to get away from.

Comment

Well I will be glued as this is do or die situation,if we can't get the right players in now we are probably doomed.

Comment

so sick of it you start a thread about it

Comment

best to stay in bed all day tomorrow then Marshy...

cos its Harry's favorite day of the year

Comment

^^^^^^Harry at his regal best

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                  I do. I totally hate it. To be honest, I don't even follow it during the day,
                  What's important is that you keep letting us know how much you're ignoring these things you dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    so sick of it you start a thread about it
                    This concept seems quite hard for many of the people on here to understand. So I will try and explain it again.

Say for example you're getting too many emails at work on some topic.
                    And you then send an email to everyone saying "please can we cut down on the number of emails".
                    This does not mean that you're being a hypocrite or silly, and doing the thing you don't like.
                    No.
                    It means, you are sending one more email to let people know something that will hopefully lead to less emails in future.
                    In other words, it is the end you care about.

It really isn't rocket science!!!

Anyway, back to this thread, I am sick of the transfer rumours.
                    I have started a thread not to talk about the transfer rumours.
                    I have started a thread just saying how the transfer rumours get me sick, and asking if anyone else feels the same.
                    So for you to claim that I have started a thread to talk about transfer rumours is just absurd!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                      This concept seems quite hard for many of the people on here to understand. So I will try and explain it again.

Say for example you're getting too many emails at work on some topic.
                      And you then send an email to everyone saying "please can we cut down on the number of emails".
                      This does not mean that you're being a hypocrite or silly, and doing the thing you don't like.
                      No.
                      It means, you are sending one more email to let people know something that will hopefully lead to less emails in future.
                      In other words, it is the end you care about.

It really isn't rocket science!!!

Anyway, back to this thread, I am sick of the transfer rumours.
                      I have started a thread not to talk about the transfer rumours.
                      I have started a thread just saying how the transfer rumours get me sick, and asking if anyone else feels the same.
                      So for you to claim that I have started a thread to talk about transfer rumours is just absurd!
                      so you are saying can we all stop posting about transfers as its annoying you?
                      think you start too many threads tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post

This. I love it. Love the hatred little old QPR get shown by the idi0ts that follow Chelsea and such clubs
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I hate it takes over my life how sad is that.

Comment

I think its brilliant...would rather read the dross about transfers than listen to my other half rant on about getting stuff fixed about the house....just becomes a distant humming.

Comment

I f*cking love it! All this bitter pr*cks from clubs that have been lording it over us for years now little old QPR come along and threaten the status que.

Most of these northern wallys live such bleak miserable lives that football is the only good thing in it, yet once again another London team comes along and takes the p*ss! I get why they are bitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X