Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fao of all deadline day gurning workshy r's!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #16
    Sky should plot up outside the Springbok and the LSA should bang the pub out

    Comment

    • West Acton
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 21475

      #17


      Hideous simply Hideous.

      Facto I think the WBA could challenge this lot in their snide sports direct gear

      Comment

      • Norths
        CCG
        • Jan 2011
        • 13067

        #18
        Get a nice shot of the bookies with all the crackheads that hang outside there on weekdays

        Comment

        • Norths
          CCG
          • Jan 2011
          • 13067

          #19
          Originally posted by West Acton


          Hideous simply Hideous.

          Facto I think the WBA could challenge this lot in their snide sports direct gear
          Is that Gareth Bales lovechild hovering to the right of the reporter?

          Comment

          • MattyRangers
            Slimmer of The Year
            • Jun 2011
            • 24914

            #20
            I'm booking the day off work to go there. Wearing a full clingfilm suit. Looks the nuts. I'll put those ba$tard Stoke fans to shame.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment

            • Norths
              CCG
              • Jan 2011
              • 13067

              #21
              Originally posted by MattyRangers
              I'm booking the day off work to go there. Wearing a full clingfilm suit. Looks the nuts. I'll put those ba$tard Stoke fans to shame.
              Get Ted down with you

              Comment

              • SpankwiR
                Voted Most Handsome Fan 2010, 2011 and 2012
                • Apr 2009
                • 3254

                #22
                Originally posted by NortholtRanger
                Get Ted to go down on you
                ?????????

                Comment

                • Norths
                  CCG
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 13067

                  #23
                  Originally posted by SpankwiR
                  ?????????



                  Comment

                  • Factamondo
                    You know when you've been factamondoed!
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37198

                    #24
                    god help us if deepcut turns up in his 'i love malcomx' t shirt n open toe'd sandals!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

                    Comment

                    • superhoop67
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3782

                      #25
                      Originally posted by NortholtRanger
                      Get a nice shot of the bookies with all the crackheads that hang outside there on weekdays
                      they're all ST holders
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

                      Comment

                      • Factamondo
                        You know when you've been factamondoed!
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37198

                        #26
                        the same lot of deadbeats from white city who i went to school with are still hanging ouside that bookies/chippy day after day.....make the cast of shameless look like country gents!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

                        Comment

                        • lymehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7380

                          #27
                          where is Ted by the way?
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

                          Comment

                          • Factamondo
                            You know when you've been factamondoed!
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37198

                            #28
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

                            Comment

                            • QPR Taylor
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 622

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Factamondo
                              like your sky toadie....maybe some sexy lady r's could get down there all tarted up.....that linzie dawn mackenzie would make old craggy boat choke on his mic if she got her airbags out live on air!
                              Ahhhhhh Lindsey Dawn.... That saves me thinking about what to search for tonight! God bless you Facto...
                              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

                              Comment

                              • QPR Taylor
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 622

                                #30
                                Originally posted by SpankwiR
                                ?????????

                                So wrong!
                                I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

                                Comment

                                Working...