Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this be the greatest QPR escape ever if we pull it off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this be the greatest QPR escape ever if we pull it off?

Considering we've been bottom for a long time. I know we've got the money but so what. Would it beat last year's? For drama, it beats a soap hands down anytime.

it would beat WBA's great escape from a few years ago.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes it will. Be one of the greatest escapes ever. Don't think we will get the recognition we deserve though, as the media other clubs will say we spent our way out.

Comment

Given our points tally and situation as it was, i thin kit would officially be the best in prem history.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Yes it will. Be one of the greatest escapes ever. Don't think we will get the recognition we deserve though, as the media other clubs will say we spent our way out.
          Let them.

Comment

It would be given that it took 17 games to register a win and under Hughes we were simply shizzle. Take our away record under him too and the fact we never looked like keeping clean sheets.
            Harry has performed a miracle getting us to a position with 2 days left in the transfer window where we are in touching distance of those above. 6 points from 12 in January - a month that looked likely to cede no points at all before he came in. Be honest, Spuds and City would have turned us over under wooly head and well, nil point, would have been the return from any away days.
            So, a bonus 6 points, possible additions in the next couple of days, a decent striker in Remy and players like Hill and Derry performing miracles - hell, even Neddy and Traore are starting to look like defenders - yeah it would be a miracle and all the so called experts were still saying when H took over that we had no chance......but you know what? I reckon we will be safe before we head up the motorway to Anfield and the last day will be an anti climax compared to last year.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

iwould give anything to have an anti climatic last day this season. last year almost killed me

Comment

Working...
              X