Showing our support for Tony tomorrow night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing our support for Tony tomorrow night

After the **** that he has to put up with from the tweeter trolls, might I suggest we sing 'We love you Tony we do' etc, so he hears the vocal support he's entitled to. And do it at least once every game, so the idiots know where they stand.

maybe its best if we show our support to the whole club
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      maybe its best if we show our support to the whole club
      I think you're missing the point.....

The club get support week in week out, but given the cr@p aimed at Tony by a minority of clueless fans, to the point he has said he'd walk away if not wanted and fails, it is a good idea to make it obvious he has the backing of the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

The club get support week in week out, but given the cr@p aimed at Tony by a minority of clueless fans, to the point he has said he'd walk away if not wanted and fails, it is a good idea to make it obvious he has the backing of the masses.

Comment

True that.

Comment

''Tony Fernnandes'' for the first 10 minutes should do the trick. We need a good atmosphere from the 1st minute tomorrow night to have any chance of a result.

Comment

Exactly - we should certainly get a bit of the "Tony Fernandes" chant going around the stadium to show he is very much appreciated by the proper QPR fans and that the cyber trolls piping up on Twitter really are a select few id1ots.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                ''Tony Fernnandes'' for the first 10 minutes should do the trick. We need a good atmosphere from the 1st minute tomorrow night to have any chance of a result.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Just hope he'll be at the game to hear it.

Comment

Just wish that TF was aware that these idiots on twitter abusing him are in the main so called fans who never step foot in Loftus Rd and yet somehow happen to be the most vocal when the whinging starts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Just wish that TF was aware that these idiots on twitter abusing him are in the main so called fans who never step foot in Loftus Rd and yet somehow happen to be the most vocal when the whinging starts
                      Your not wrong there!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Pretty sure that a fans forum would prove beyond all doubt that he is wanted.

Although he might change his mind if one muppet decided to have a pop and was given a good kicking by everyone else.

Comment

christ lads,i know hes getting s hit on ****ter but hes a big grown up man.He runs a airline ffs and didnt get where he is without being a tad ruthless and hard skinned.he prob dont even read half of them idiots posts as hes too busy making dosh most of us{except weare] would never ever see..

We dont need 300 threads on the fella,we dont need to sing his name for 10 odd mins non stop either.He goes to the games and he knows the home fans are with him.get behind the team as we are going to need it tomoz more than Tony will.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X