No announcement yet.

Oldham-Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it isn't prem teams though is it..... It's a mismatch of mostly non playing prem squad members many of who'm have never played as a team before, and many of whom at this time of the year are trying to move to another club because they aren't in their club's first team.... may explain a number of poor performances as player dont want to get injured.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
      The money the players make should make them classes better than league one players.
      How making more money makes you better?
      The truth is the PL financial setup is a giant house of cards.
      Choke full of lazy mercenaries who just won't show up, especially in cup matches.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Gordon Taylor's union needs to be broken, players earn too much and have too many rights, the balance of power needs to return to the employers

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          How making more money makes you better?
          The truth is the PL financial setup is a giant house of cards.
          Choke full of lazy mercenaries who just won't show up, especially in cup matches.
          Higher wages should reflect players talent and skill - and in general it is so if you average all players in the PL and compare them to L1 players.
          True what you said though, but it should not be like that! Disgraceful!

Comment

Against modern football.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

It is not so much that we lost to MK Dons.....it is the way we lost .....embarrassing. Just like the embarrassing match against Swansea which have defined our and Swansea's season.

Comment

when you think of the class players we've had in the past who had to get a job when they retired, fast forward to Anton Ferdinand:boo:
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Pre match the pundits were chatting and dixon said he wasnt initially sure dickov would have been a good manager but has proven he his.

strachen nips in saying he thought similar of Hughes but hes gone on to become a great manager

Comment

Pre match the pundits were chatting and dixon said he wasnt initially sure dickov would have been a good manager but has proven he his.

strachen nips in saying he thought similar of Hughes but hes gone on to become a great manager

Comment

Working...
                    X