No announcement yet.

about Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every club in the country has a player/players who are picked to the bewilderment of the fans. So there's clearly a precedent for this kind of thing that predates Park's arrival at Loftus Road. Saying it's for commercial reasons only is pretty funny. I fear our country's exposure to the internet has made a lot of English men think like paranoid Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      you think he'll play in the league?
      I'm not Harry so I've no idea, but here's his current CM options:

Park
      Granero
      Faurlin
      Diakite
      Derry
      Mbia
      Ephraim

So on current form I'd probably put Park equal bottom with Faurlin out of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        I'm not Harry so I've no idea, but here's his current CM options:

Park
        Granero
        Faurlin
        Diakite
        Derry
        Mbia
        Ephraim

So on current form I'd probably put Park equal bottom with Faurlin out of those.
        you can certainly see why Harry is in the market for a CM or 2

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          you can certainly see why Harry is in the market for a CM or 2
          Agree, which is no doubt why we're being linked to Younès Belhanda from Toulouse and Étienne Capoue from Montpellier

Comment

QUOTE=Will M;1019823] I fear our country's exposure to the internet has made a lot of English men think like paranoid Americans.[/QUOTE]

I hope you lot don't start acting like "paranoid Americans", that would be terrible!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

stanley i reckon hes played when Arry wants to pacify the board slightly, none of his performances has really warranted a place in the starting line up. hell come on for games like saturday or the last 5 minutes vs. WHU, unless Arry is having a senior moment. Do you hinestly think that if Arry said he wants him transfer listed or sent out on loan the board would allow that???

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                stanley i reckon hes played when Arry wants to pacify the board slightly
                Fair enough thats your view mate but I dont believe that personally. Just dont think Harry would let himself be dictated to like that; besides which I dont believe he has that type of relationship with the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Fair enough thats your view mate but I dont believe that personally. Just dont think Harry would let himself be dictated to like that; besides which I dont believe he has that type of relationship with the board.
                  sadly its the way football is now, do you think mancini wanted to keep tevez or balotelli
                  look at what happened to dimatteo for not playing torres

Comment

park is a major let down runs around like a headless chicken , gives the ball away when its easier to pass to one of his own players , how many more chances will he get his back heel at upton park was laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      park is a major let down runs around like a headless chicken , gives the ball away when its easier to pass to one of his own players , how many more chances will he get his back heel at upton park was laughable

i was in the hammers end right in front of that back heel, given my surroundings at the time i couldnt quite express my feelings the way i wouldve liked.

Comment

• Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                        sadly its the way football is now, do you think mancini wanted to keep tevez or balotelli
                        look at what happened to dimatteo for not playing torres
                        I wouldn't put a Sheikh Mansour or Abramovich in the same category as TF, not to mention his relationship with Redknapp.

Comment

• I wish Park could start this year on a up; That is, by not falling over every time he gets the ball.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• At least he isn't still Captain. That was the stupidest decision.

Comment

• i think he's club captain...but not captain when he comes on the pitch...which is strange and possibly a first

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                I wouldn't put a Sheikh Mansour or Abramovich in the same category as TF, not to mention his relationship with Redknapp.
                                ill take your word for it

Comment

Working...
                                X