Cesar to Real Madrid??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar to Real Madrid??

Could this sh1tty transfer window get worse?? Story posted that Cesar could be off to Madrid.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...al-Madrid.html

There is no way the Club would allow him to go on loan, and he is only wanted to cover their injured goalkeeper.

Comment

Could have a clause in his contract which allows him to move. Couldn't really blame him for going to real or man utd.

Comment

what let our top keeper go to Madrid and warm the bench? dont think that'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          what let our top keeper go to Madrid and warm the bench? dont think that'll happen
          It's could be more about whether he wants to go. What would you do, Madrid or QPR?

Comment

Highly doubt he will leave this window. We is too important for us if we are going to avoid the drop.

Comment

Not if Harry gets his way. Not selling anyone unless he gets replacements first - and GK is not a position we plan to buy in so - next
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Tweet from Cesar's wife -

susana ‏@suwerner
                OMG!!! Rumors!!! I've just became a QPR supporter ;-) and I love London!!!

Comment

Not for sale........source Harry

Comment

He said "he wouldn't want to sell either gk" that's different to him saying they are not for sale.

I wouldn't want cesar to go either but if he does we may have no choice.

Comment

IF it did happen Green is still a top goalie, but Cesar is amazing
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He moved to London because of his Mrs. If he was to move it would be to Arsenal so he don't have to leave London. No way would he move to Madrid to sit on the bench when Casillas is fit again.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                          Tweet from Cesar's wife -

susana ‏@suwerner
                          OMG!!! Rumors!!! I've just became a QPR supporter ;-) and I love London!!!
                          And, as we know, she is beyond reproach.... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Could this sh1tty transfer window get worse?? [/url]
                            Honestly, grow up. It's just another stupid rumour. We've signed a French international striker for a club record transfer fee, and he scored on his debut. What an awful window. I bet Wigan and Reading are glad they don't have Remy...

Comment

Listening to Harry and reading his body language at this morning's press conference leads me to think he considers it pretty sh!tty so far. He more or less said we needed more players to stay up and that it was proving very difficult to get them. This window would certainly get worse if Cesar- in addition to Nelsen- were to leave...And if we didn't post sourced rumours on here we'd post nothing...... Still lets see where we are next Friday. And, in the meantime, I'll take your thoughtful advice and try to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                              X