QPR striker turns down loan move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR striker turns down loan move

ROWAN Vine has turned down a loan move to another Championship club because his boss believes he can still score the goals sadly lacking for QPR at the moment.

More...

Nice one viney..

We need you back dude!
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Good news, but will this affect the second striker coming in?

Comment

Well done Vine i have the faith you can turn it around.

If i had to loan a striker would have to be Agyemang/Helguson

Comment

when i spoke

when i spoke to gianni after the accrington game i made a point of saying that i thought at plymouth away i thought rowan looked great
          surely we wont loan him out,and gianni looked quite shocked that i mentioned this
          but ultimately i thought vine looked better as a left winger than as a striker
          but i would like to see routledge playing as a striker
          gianni seemed to be a bit lost for words when i said that but anyway i would personally loan out ayegemang not vine

Comment

"i would personally loan out ayegemang not vine"

opinion is the easy part. it's getting some daft fudger to take him off our hands.

and no-one is that daft.
            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

The worrying thing for is when magilton, says "he did his chances no harm at all against Accrington STanley",

sorry, but he had a poor game and strolled around the pitch more than most
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                The worrying thing for is when magilton, says "he did his chances no harm at all against Accrington STanley",

Harsh words Pete. He did 10x more than Agyemang. Another case of letting the better forwards go before getting rid of the garbage. Same instance here as with Dexter... Yeah Dexter never set the world on fire, some even thought he was lazy (even though it was his style), BUT he should never have been sold BEFORE Agyemang or HH. Get rid of those two first... AND MORE IMPORTANTLY get new DECENT blood in. Then if we have surplus look at loaning Vine out.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Totally agree Pete Vine should go out on loan. My opinion is we don't need him, we've Taarabt and Balanta who are both ahead in the pecking order. I hope this doesn't hinder us trying to get in another striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                    "i would personally loan out ayegemang not vine"

opinion is the easy part. it's getting some daft fudger to take him off our hands.

and no-one is that daft.
                    I would loan out both as we don't need them

Comment

Vine isnt at this best, but at times he looked dangerous and with the right partner, he can do a good job. I just feel he needs to be with a big strong striker, almost like adebola - (but better of course) to play off. Vine likes to go deep - which is fine, as long as the other striker gets in the box. Time and time again, the ball is played into the box and nobody at all is there!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I would loan out both as we don't need them
                        again, the point is missed.

NOBODY. WANTS. AGYEMANG. FULL. STOP. WE. CANNOT. LOAN. OUT. SOMETHING. THAT. NOONE. WANTS.

it's like offering someone Syphilis - "er, no thanks, think i'll pass..."
                        RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                          again, the point is missed.

NOBODY. WANTS. AGYEMANG. FULL. STOP. WE. CANNOT. LOAN. OUT. SOMETHING. THAT. NOONE. WANTS.

it's like offering someone Syphilis - "er, no thanks, think i'll pass..."
                          Do yourself a favour mate and don't speak to me like I'm some sort of ****.

The reason loaning out Ageymang will be a problem is not because no one wants him its because no one is stupid enough to meet his wage demads other than us.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Do yourself a favour mate and don't speak to me like I'm some sort of ****.

The reason loaning out Ageymang will be a problem is not because no one wants him its because no one is stupid enough to meet his wage demads other than us.
                            yeah agree but its the same with vine, why would anyone want vine on current form and the wages hes on. were stuck with these planks

Comment

There would be numerous takers for our strikers on loan, but as said wage expectations are too much for most as this is one area the owners have put their money in, paying over average salaries for this division.

The simple solution is to send out on loan and continue to pay a portion of the wages, with the other club paying the rest. It happens when prem clubs loan out all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X