Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    maybe amit is waiting in the wings for tony and co to sell up and leave if we get relegated, then he will come out from the shadows and pounce
    Tony will not sell up if we go down. Next.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

tony is the public face of a consortium which bought out tango and cash. remember he had no say in the hughes sacking and i very much doubt he would have much say in his wealthy backers wanting to sell up.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Funny one, Del. Made me laugh out loud on a train.

Comment

tony is the public face of a consortium which bought out tango and cash. remember he had no say in the hughes sacking and i very much doubt he would have much say in his wealthy backers wanting to sell up.
          Actually, he did have a say - the rest of the "team" wanted to act much earlier but TF wanted to stick with Hughes - eventually Tony was talked round but only because HR was available and too good an opportunity to turn down. He is not merely a front man or a public face as you describe him and is very much the driving force behind most of what happens. From the horses mouth, he/they are in it for the long haul and will not duck out at the first sign of failure - unless the masses (that's the fans) demand it.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

hope your right bluehoop! would not want the mittals running things personaly.

for some reason, i just dont trust them.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

hope your right bluehoop! would not want the mittals running things personaly.

for some reason, i just dont trust them.
              I think it's fair to say that the Mittals will never be in the forefront, don't think it's their style, even Amit but I don't have any personal knowledge of any of the Indian section of our board. Where TF is concerned I know he is a man of his word, very driven and passionately driven to achieve the aims he has highlighted. He accepts they may have to go backwards to move forwards but also knows this will be a huge kick in the nuts (for us the fans and them too). Everything that can be done to prevent it will be, but if not, the bigger picture does not change.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I never knew you spoke Uzbekistanian Del:sorry:
                Was it not on your school curriculum....?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Was it not on your school curriculum....?
                  It was an option mate but I chose Latvian instead. Uzbeki seemed abit silly and pointless to me.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Amit and Mittal have just bought out a firm who one of my good pals works for. Jammy begger even got to speak to him and mentioned me to him and he asked for my name but I'm still waiting for my invite to the c club. I told him to tell him that as fans we love him and every thing he has done for us

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      It was an option mate but I chose Latvian instead. Uzbeki seemed abit silly and pointless to me.
                      Latvian will hold you in good sted mate.....

Comment

When MH was in charge Amit hardly ever tweeted about the Club, since Harry came along he is frequently on twitter saying things about the club and the matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                          Might not be as vocal, but I'm sure he had some involvement with the Remy deal. Bet he was well happy with it too.
                          I'm sure HR mentioned in one of his press confrences, that he had given up on Reme ever coming to LR, but TF wouldn't accept that & went over to Reme's house & played some Playstation or Xbox & talked him into coming. :pleasantsuprise:
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                          X