new striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oldhoop

oldhoop love you baby,but after the accrington game spoke to both magilton and a first team coach whos name i wont disclose
    they both openly admited in the training sessions that routledgewas one of the best strikers in the club
    also old hoop hes averaging almost a goal a game.he has currently scored four goals
    so muckerdino we must play to our strengths.tarrabat is not a striker
    ayegemang is the biggest oddity that i have ever seen he is not a striker
    helgerson is not a striker vine is a good left winger but not a striker we onloy had one prolific striker at the club but he was for some reason got rid of

the only striker options we have at this cluib are routledge ,balanta pelecorri
    and eiphram and buzsacky

of which the best by far is routledge

Comment

RFE you talk so much sense my friend -

We should bring the man back into the club - he IS Mr QPR.

Even if it is just initially in an advisory capacity. It winds me up to see the genius at Stoke City.....

BRING BACK GERRY FRANCIS!!!!

Comment

I know you only do it to get a rise but anyway.

We have all been banging on about what a mistake it is to play people out of position and scoring a few league cup goals against Exeter and Stanley does not make him a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          I know you only do it to get a rise but anyway.

We have all been banging on about what a mistake it is to play people out of position and scoring a few league cup goals against Exeter and Stanley does not make him a striker.
          yeah spot on altho are strikers couldnt score many past them lool. but routledge is not a striker, he gets barged off the ball way to easy, hes been bullied by left backs each game ive seen when hes tried to use his non existent strength lol... would have a nightmare up front.. dont get me wrong fantastic player but wing is where he is needed cos he needs space to run, in the middle it is too congested and would be way too easy for defenders against him... yeah hes got pace but unfortunately i dont think he will be used to tryin to beat the offside trap etc, throw in the fact we dont play men in behind defences for some reason, its all long ball and to feet. forget routledge as a striker... it wont work! u dont see harry redknapp playin lennon up front do u? good reason why

Comment

well

well we will see i dont think magilton has any choice but to play routledge up front but football is about opinion
            we all love qpr and want to see us grind a few results the decesion to sell blackstock was a terrible one
            and may yet cost people there job,its not very nice but what gerry francis can do standing on his head .
            to others its an impossabillity to even contemplate

Comment

Working...
            X