Mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia

Fantastic display today? or total toilet? seen both remarks about him today. Talk about divides opinion. Personally i think he is great at breaking up play and putting his body on the line but pants at distribution and ball retention.

Can't fault his effort but has no idea what to do with the ball. Our lack of composure in the middle is why we spend every game hanging on for dear life.

Comment

Excellent performance today - long may it continue

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
        Can't fault his effort but has no idea what to do with the ball. Our lack of composure in the middle is why we spend every game hanging on for dear life.
        Spot on

Comment

I think Mba is a good signing and gves a lot of effort, bit short on quality
          personally, I think we need Granero in the middle of the park to add some quality

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
            I think Mba is a good signing and gves a lot of effort, bit short on quality
            personally, I think we need Granero in the middle of the park to add some quality
            There's a lot of quality in that quality post of yours.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

For a big lump of a lad, he's a bit of a bloody fairy. Not the worst player on the pitch today -but I can see why Harry wants M'vila / Livermore.

Comment

Offers nothing going forward. Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Maybe he should have another go at playing CB again?

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                    Maybe he should have another go at playing CB again?
                    too clumsy for CB...plus when he goes down he seems to stay down and hope someone puts the ball out of play.

Comment

I agree totally, and we have a ready made solution on the bench in Ale Faurlin but Harry doesn't seem to want to play him!

Comment

For me it's highlighting why we need another CM. Can see why Harry wants M'Vila. Highlights what we are missing in Granero IMO.

Comment

Does well defensively, but when attacking he hasn't a clue. Done very well to use his brain to kill west hams tempo at one point in the game faking a injury when they were battering us.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                          X