X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you think our fans are gloomy?

Norwich fans are in meltdown lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

indeed. apparently they are pants without bassong (why didn't we ever sign him?). the positives are that norwich, fulham, villa and newcastle are all falling like stones. southampton, having looked good, could now also implode. but we need to get a couple of wins - draws are not enough with reading winning.

Comment

its great isnt it,a point after we were in the lead is a dissapointment but its a point more than they got.Cmon west brom

Comment

They're 7 clear of the drop and lost to a very attacking Liverpool side with Suarez there. Why are they moaning so much about it?
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

go on there site,they cant see where they will get a point from.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            They're 7 clear of the drop and lost to a very attacking Liverpool side with Suarez there. Why are they moaning so much about it?
            That may be but i bet they are now starting to worry, look at us last season, we were mid table at one point before we dropped into the relegation zone, believe me they are starting to look over their shoulders and that creates panic that can set in.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

A lot of QPR would be moaning just as much in their exact situation - dont you think?

Comment

They proper twitching,i love it,Love to see them go down for their constant slagging of us from the champ season.All thier holy than holier ways of running their club.Fark erm

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  A lot of QPR would be moaning just as much in their exact situation - dont you think?
                  Yes, but not as much as they are. They're even calling for Hughton's head !
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Yes, but not as much as they are. They're even calling for Hughton's head !
                    Wizard was saying how much they all love him a month ago. Fickle lot football fans. My worry is that there are a few clubs in free-fall but they all have considerably further to fall than us. If the season started now I'm reasonably confident we could finish about Norwich - as it is it would take some pretty spectacular wins (not just draws) for us to catch Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Wizard was saying how much they all love him a month ago. Fickle lot football fans. My worry is that there are a few clubs in free-fall but they all have considerably further to fall than us. If the season started now I'm reasonably confident we could finish about Norwich - as it is it would take some pretty spectacular wins (not just draws) for us to catch Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        They proper twitching,i love it,Love to see them go down for their constant slagging of us from the champ season.All thier holy than holier ways of running their club.Fark erm
                        Swansea Stoke Sunderland Fools all hate us too, and i mean hate they all are willing us to do a "Pompey"..Oh and "Nuwkassell man" must now be added to the list...

Comment

In general, they still do rate Hoots, although a few of us are getting alarmed about his tactics of late.

He's ruined players like Holt imo, and of course we miss Ruddy badly.

I'm concerned for the first time this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                            In general, they still do rate Hoots, although a few of us are getting alarmed about his tactics of late.

He's ruined players like Holt imo, and of course we miss Ruddy badly.

I'm concerned for the first time this season.
                            In fairness when you lot went on your unbeaten run (10 games or so weren't it?) I thought you were well safe, but looking now you're only 7 points off with a right tough run of games ahead. Still think you are probably just about safe as I can't see too many teams below you stringing a few wins together, but you've certainly collapsed recently!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                            X