Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many tickets did we sell for toda???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sitting in with their lot today and i hate sitting in the home end for away days, you spend the majority of time trying to keep a lid on it if youre a gobby ****er like me

Comment

Sorry i may have been wrong but They may have only had top tier school end still around 1500 of 18.000 compared to 1600 of 32.000 % wise big discrepancy. I'm one of the Lucky ones who attends most games but others who attend a big majority are not are not lucky enough to get tickets?
      Last edited by dave58; 19-01-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

All Rangers fans in the home end I want to see you go up if we score ala Brentford away few seasons back. The Hammers would be left speechless

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
          im sitting in with their lot today and i hate sitting in the home end for away days, you spend the majority of time trying to keep a lid on it if youre a gobby ****er like me
          they know im rangers mate but i'll be given a 'squeeze'
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            All Rangers fans in the home end I want to see you go up if we score ala Brentford away few seasons back. The Hammers would be left speechless
            and the celebrating r's left teethless!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Lost out, too. Was offered a ticket surrounded by WH fans, but couldn't face it. Streaming for me. Now wish I was sitting surrounded by WH fans.
              Are you local mate. The egerton ( used to be tommy flynns) Shows every away game in there. Nice pub been going there since I was old Anough to buy a pint. U should get yourself down there if u can. Always a good crowd in there to cheer on the r's.

Comment

Nice touch today by jay bothroyd to fan on twitter needing a ticket! a true rangers gent.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Are you local mate. The egerton ( used to be tommy flynns) Shows every away game in there. Nice pub been going there since I was old Anough to buy a pint. U should get yourself down there if u can. Always a good crowd in there to cheer on the r's.
                  North London, me. But thanks so much for the heads up. Will bear it in mind. Still, if we're winning or win I'll start a party by myself, make no mistake!!

Comment

Jay Bothroyd sorted our very own jeffro out a ticket this morning on twitter... Home gets a goal today.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Jay Bothroyd sorted our very own jeffro out a ticket this morning on twitter... Home gets a goal today.
                      Jeffro's a mate of Betty? Interesting, he certainly to big for this board now which is a great shame
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not that i know of mate..He randomly asked him for 1...He replied saying whats your name and that he has sorted 1 out at players ticket collection point.. He loves the old twitter does old jeffro...Had the whole of newcastle given him grief during the week
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

For those who can't go the Egerton/ Tommy Flynns Hammersmith & The Bell Ruislip Gdns show all Rs Games,

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Not that i know of mate..He randomly asked him for 1...He replied saying whats your name and that he has sorted 1 out at players ticket collection point.. He loves the old twitter does old jeffro...Had the whole of newcastle given him grief during the week
                            what his twitter, might have to have a read sounds very amusing
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X