Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many tickets did we sell for toda???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many tickets did we sell for toda???

i dont think we took a full allocation which is criminal imho as we'd easily sell em.....im in the bobby moore with quite a few others i think
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    i dont think we took a full allocation which is criminal imho as we'd easily sell em.....im in the bobby moore with quite a few others i think
    we sold all we were given

Comment

Finney was saying the club made a big booboo by not taking up the full allocation, leaving many of us ticketless who desperately wanted them.

Comment

yes but west ham give three different amounts....we've took the lowest i think!

Comment

gutted sold out ages ago and many fans lost out me included.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Think we sold 1700 when we could have had 2500

Comment

really looking forward to this one......the trip home with hammers mates will be delghtful after we've won!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                gutted sold out ages ago and many fans lost out me included.
                Shame there was not more available but the ones that were should of course go to those who are regulars away as its a form of reward for going to all the **** games week in week out

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Shame there was not more available but the ones that were should of course go to those who are regulars away as its a form of reward for going to all the **** games week in week out
                  agree and I wouldn't have a problem with that. Although go to most home games so it would be nice if there was an option to see a new ground
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lost out, too. Was offered a ticket surrounded by WH fans, but couldn't face it. Streaming for me. Now wish I was sitting surrounded by WH fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      We took and sold out what we were given 1600 in a couple of days which is just ******** when you think we gave WHU full allocation of school end 3000. Our club really needs to get clued with ticket allocations for away teams, we hold 18.000 and give them 3000 they hold 30.000+ and we get 1600 ****ING JOKE

Comment

People in general have stopped going to football. Every ground seems to have empty seats. I know the weather was bad but the leicester crowd last night was shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          We took and sold out what we were given 1600 in a couple of days which is just ******** when you think we gave WHU full allocation of school end 3000. Our club really needs to get clued with ticket allocations for away teams, we hold 18.000 and give them 3000 they hold 30.000+ and we get 1600 ****ING JOKE
                          Pretty sure that West Ham only had the Upper School End at our place mate

Comment

correctamondo isles....though in all honesty theyd have sold 5000!

Comment

didn't west ham only had tickets for the upper loft when they played us at home

Comment

Working...
                              X