No announcement yet.

M'Villa, I can't see him coming now / MERGED /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when asked on sky, jol stated that 95% of what the papers are saying is ********.

there was an interest but the price is to high for fulham.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

everton are now linked with mvila

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        everton are now linked with mvila
        But too much for them as well I expect

Comment

hope so mate. wish beard would just give em the10 mil and be done with it. if he was worth 28 mil a year ago and they now want 10 mil then surley there is plenty of sell on proffit to be made if all turns out well. come on amit, just dig a bit deeper in those pockets man.

i can see this is dragging out longer than the hoillet saga.

speaking of which, read somewhere that harry is looking to get rid of him too, wants no less than £5mil for him.

Comment

oh well, according to sky sports reporter arsenal has made a late bid for mvila!

we let it drag on for too flippin long. can we target and get a cb now please.

Comment

Dharmesh Sheth ‏@SkySportsSheth

@Amanlovesred as stated a few days ago, Arsenal have made a late bid for Yann M'Vila.

no competition there, french manager as well. good luck to him, not that bothered to be honest. lets focus on a centre back now

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                Dharmesh Sheth ‏@SkySportsSheth

@Amanlovesred as stated a few days ago, Arsenal have made a late bid for Yann M'Vila.

no competition there, french manager as well. good luck to him, not that bothered to be honest. lets focus on a centre back now
                he only got 282 followers, it could well be a fake account

Comment

Since we've been linked with him this transfer window I've always thought signing M'Vila would be a bonus.

I'd be over the moon if he came, but if he doesn't I won't be too disappointed. I think our midfield combinations should be enough to see us through.

The money is there for Harry to use and I'm sure most will agree a new centre back is still a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                    he only got 282 followers, it could well be a fake account
                    yeah very good point mate. 5pm sky do their transfer update thing, if arsenal arent linked to him on there - then it must be bs

Comment

only just tune in to watch ssn so we wait and see

Comment

tbh - It looks like a dodge account. And SSN hasnt been updated?

Hmm... Im sure I read last night that Arsenal and Spurs DID NOT PUT a bid in

Comment

Talk of Spurs wanting M'vila to replace Sandro

Comment

According to SSN only us/foolham/reading shown an interest and it all may be too little, too late with us still favourites,trust in TF !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              According to SSN only us/foolham/reading shown an interest and it all may be too little, too late with us still favourites,trust in TF !!
                              Yeah quite right...lets wait and see

Comment

heard wenger this afternoon on radio. he talked about 2 players (cant remember names) not m'vila though.

Comment

Working...
                                X