What would you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you prefer?

A hard working footballer who is desperate to play for the club with a fair measure of talent

Or a a footballer who has a higher measure of talent but not the same degree of dedication?

If only it were that straightforward, mate.
    They are both just as capable of getting you a good result, as they are a bad one.

Comment

we don't need anymore of either.......

Comment

What a silly question. We are 5 points of safety FFS, so we don't need seals that can juggle whilst riding a bike, we need seals that can play football. Did you see the games v Chelsea and Spurs ?

Comment

[QUOTE=paulmason;1008897]What a silly question. We are 5 points of safety FFS, so we don't need seals that can juggle whilst riding a bike, we need seals that can play football. Did you see the games v Chelsea and Spurs ?[/QUOTE

I'm alluding to DJ Campbell being released it would seem
          And a chap looking for a big pay cheque being signed.

I think we've wasted the resources that we've had in our squad sometimes DJ this season and last season we had Jason Puncheon in the squad as an unused player.these players could of had a impact for us.

We've gone back to Derry & Hill to bail us out so will another influx of "big time Charlie's" be what's required or would we be better off with passioned players but but less of a pedigree that's what I'm asking.

I think the problem lies with the bigger signings is that they feel they are superior to the rest of the squad so don't integrate with the squad and the old guard resent the wages and attitude and you get a split camp again.

Comment

I don't think any of Harry's signings will be allowed the attitude of big time Charlie's. just a hunch I have

Comment

Working...
            X