Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another perspective on things regarding the Remy deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another perspective on things regarding the Remy deal.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...horten_twitter

I know there is a lot of talk going on about how we convinced him to chose us over Newcastle. But here is another theory.

Apparently he has got a heart defect too, and this was a major issue in his last transfer.(From Nice to Marseille 2010). Strange thing it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...horten_twitter

I know there is a lot of talk going on about how we convinced him to chose us over Newcastle. But here is another theory.

Apparently he has got a heart defect too, and this was a major issue in his last transfer.(From Nice to Marseille 2010). Strange thing it hasn't been mentioned yet.
    Its been mentioned multiple times to be fair. Docs in 2010 said he has no issues playing.

Comment

Just consoling themselves, he was gonna be the new messiah on tyneside and now they're all saying good deal to miss out on. I Really hope we stuff them at LR

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Just consoling themselves, he was gonna be the new messiah on tyneside and now they're all saying good deal to miss out on. I Really hope we stuff them at LR
        Exactly if he had not signed for us he would have for them therefore the heart condition on Monday was not a problem but come wednesday its a huge issue. Double standards trying to cover their face as they have been made to look a little stupid. All clubs have been in the position where you think you have bagged someone for them to end up else where, Danny Graham for us last season, get over and on with it Newcastle

Comment

Asa Hartford - any old g1ts remember him? Had a hole in the heart condition and that was in the seventies. Didn't affect him!

Comment

also things like arythmia used to be a "dont exert yourself" prognosis. now research shows its completely harmless and effectively normal

Comment

Working...
            X