Rowan Vine..Whats Gone Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately that was Gavin Mahon and he gets booed for breathing
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well as we have been saying last year - when vine and buzz are back we will start to do well again.

well it looks like vine is a different player - seems to have lost his pace, edge, and hunger.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

He was whinging at everyone all night. Had a go at their keeper for time wasting. Was angry that the lino wouldn't kick the ball back. Embarrassing that he behaved like that, wasn't as if he was great and others were crap. Sort it out Viney.
        :drunk:

Comment

Vine is a well known whinger -- all the other players regularly point that out.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

erm

i thought vine was great as a left winger but not prolific enough as a striker

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
              i thought vine was great as a left winger but not prolific enough as a striker
              Yes-- he has ALWAYS been a maker, not a taker.
              He'll always pop up with the odd goal, but that is not his strength and he needs to be made best use of by playing him behind the striker, out wide or even with a free rein, as his unpredictability is his strength.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
              X