Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£83,000 per week Plus a free transfer if relegated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Relax.....

Who do you think has more intelligence, the very astute business men running our club, or some France oik who's made the "claim". There's not a hope in hell they'd grant a free transfer, why would they need to? He doesn't want Championship football if the worst happens, so they write in a clause he will be sold for a set amount, which both his advisers and us would know would attract buyers. Job done.

HAHAHAHA - you're joking right? The same very astute businessmen that offered Bosingwa a three year contract on 65k a year?

You seem to worship power, let me let you in on a secret - often those very astute businessmen you talk about are totally clueless and making rubbish decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Please merge all Remy threads into one thread called loic Remy.
      It can't be done, they are not all the same. If merged into one, the whole thread will make no sense at all.

We do ask all members to post in threads already started.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Its us who ought be wetting ourselves if that story's true......Swansea have done much better business than us since being promoted (and having lost a manager they wanted to keep).
        I don't feel the need to wet myself, and the sooner we turn the tables on Swansea, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          HAHAHAHA - you're joking right? The same very astute businessmen that offered Bosingwa a three year contract on 65k a year?

You seem to worship power, let me let you in on a secret - often those very astute businessmen you talk about are totally clueless and making rubbish decisions.
          On the advice of the football expert surely......one Mark Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            I don't feel the need to wet myself, and the sooner we turn the tables on Swansea, the better.
            I agree with your point about Swansea.....And in Harry we trust.

Comment

If that site said you mum was your dad would you believe them?

One of the most PONY sports sites on the planet. Almost as terrible as the following...

Talksport.co.uk
              Tribalfootball.com
              CaughtOffSide.com
              Clubcall.com
              Teamtalk.com

I don't even entertain articles on Newsnow from those site. Everyone of them are turned for me. Total waste of time reading them, you'll never get that time back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                If that site said you mum was your dad would you believe them?

One of the most PONY sports sites on the planet. Almost as terrible as the following...

Talksport.co.uk
                Tribalfootball.com
                CaughtOffSide.com
                Clubcall.com
                Teamtalk.com

I don't even entertain articles on Newsnow from those site. Everyone of them are turned for me. Total waste of time reading them, you'll never get that time back.
                Totally agree - hilarious that people take things from such pony sites as gospel.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Relax.....

Who do you think has more intelligence, the very astute business men running our club, or some France oik who's made the "claim". There's not a hope in hell they'd grant a free transfer, why would they need to? He doesn't want Championship football if the worst happens, so they write in a clause he will be sold for a set amount, which both his advisers and us would know would attract buyers. Job done.
                  Although you make a good point - I don't think you could describe some of our recent business as easily lending itself to the description of "very astute business men" when it comes to football matters. The fact we are paying players more than the top earners at Spurs and they often play like the bottom earners at S****horpe would suggest that we have got some things wrong.

At the moment we are in risk management, not sensible tranfer negotiations.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post

No, you're missing the point.

The comment is about paying £8m+ for an asset and then offering it for nothing a few months later..... ridiculous. The point about the Business men who run our club and i was referring to, is that they have amassed such wealth be being sensible and not thowing money away in such fashion.

Ref Bosingwa, he was a Free agent...cost nothing in transfer fee, so they could afford to gamble a bit on wages under advice from the "football people". His last game was to win the Champions lge after all so not totally ridiculous tbf. Either way, if he failed we could move on and lose the bulk of the wage burden, if not all of it so no significant loss on the balance sheet.

Out of interest would you think it more prudent to have spent £5m on a player and paid high wages, to then possibly see them fail?

Comment

Working...
                    X