The players should be made to pay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players should be made to pay...

The supporters back last night for that drizzle. If I put in a performance at work like that last night I'd be out of a job this morning. We as supporters have stuck by this club through thick n thin times and last night was just a joke. The majority of those players last night who were on the field need shooting. They were an embarrassment in the first half and it wasn't much better. There were too many players out there last night who just don't care and if they do, then quite simply they are not good enough for this division. I know to Accrington Stanley last night it was probably treated as their biggest game of the season, but that was just unacceptable. We work hard for our money and luckily enough I never paid for my ticket as it was a Loyalty Comp from the club, but those of you who did should contact the club to seek a refund at the players’ expense!

Anyone who thinks we'll do well this season needs their head tested!

We were discussing this in the pub afterwards.Our players are NOT bad footballers-they just don't seem to show any fight or passion.

If you compare the ability of Buzz,Vine,Taarabt,Routledge etc etc to say,Bircham,Gallen, etc etc, then the current crop are naturally more talented players but do not show one tenth of the effort that those former players gave week in week out.

How anyone goes about changing this,is the challenge that faces our club.

Comment

Yes, and Wolves should do the same. They lost me £200. Its the coca cola cup, you get results like this.

We won, not the greatest entertainment but we won.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Imagine if we lost!

Comment

Sort of reminded of me when you watch England. Boring to watch, but in the end you grind out results.

The other team give 100% and you just about get away with putting in 50%.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

At the risk of getting shot ot pieces...

We need someone like Olly on the management team. Someone who can instill and improve team spirit and unity.

JM doesnt do that, at all it seems.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Yes, and Wolves should do the same. They lost me £200. Its the coca cola cup, you get results like this.

We won, not the greatest entertainment but we won.
              You and me both lost out because of Wolves.

I also lost out on a few hundred on Saturday thanks to Bury losing at home, and a few hundred the previous week when Villa lost at home to Wigan::(

The players at QPR are reasonably good and with one or two additions could be a very good team.

However, perhaps their poor form is down to players being left out, played out of position, a lack of fitness due to losing Harbin and poor pre-season opposition.

Also, perhaps JM isn't a likeable manager and is incapable of getting the best out of his players.

Comment

Sort of reminded of me when you watch England. Boring to watch, but in the end you grind out results.

Giving 50 % is not good enough regardless if we won or not I don't expect us to win every game but I want 100% effort from the players

What makes me laugh is the players don't give 100% but then start crying when the fans criticize them
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Last nights assessment was:

FIRSTLY let me get this straight... Back four playing the ball around... How many times did they f*ck that up and give away a throw in... I counted at least 3 times! Then they just hoofed the ball up in the air to Hogan... FFS I've seen taller midgets than him!

My farts are more exciting than Agyemang.

Vine SHOULD go out on loan because he is far from the player he was.

Legs - Sell him ASAP - not good enough.

Mahon - I don't want to pay to see QPR play players who can just do a job!

Ephraim - had a chance to show what he can do against lesser opporsition and quite simply in my eyes he couldn't beat and egg let alone a defender. 3 Times he tried to knock the ball past their RB and then run into him to get a freekick. He conned the ref once and then the ref cottoned on to him.

Gorkks - not even a 5th of the player he was.

Buzz was poor all round AGAIN. No different to how he was in pre season apart from at Aldershot where I thought he played quite well.

Stewart - Mickey 5 touch to bring a ball under control. Again like Gorkks he is miles away from the player he was last season.

Of the subs that come on Taraabat is too greedy. 5 times he had players in decent advanced positions and he should have passed to then but he never did and then when he runs at the defence he was more interested in twisting and turning then in and out. NOT A TEAM PLAYER, yeah a great individual talent but to me he is not working in this squad!

Borrowdale - average but solid again. Deserves no praise but no slating either. Ronseal player this evening and done exactly what it says on the tin.

Routledge worked quite hard when coming on and look more interested than most out there. Is he just one footed though?

The only three players I would have had something nice to say about was Connolly, Ramage and Heaton. Ramage of this three only gets a mention because he is a supporters type of player. He should passion out their. Tore into Stewart and Gorkks during the first half for how poor they both were and I just wish more showed that committment and passion. Connolly was solid and Heaton was impressive - good hands and won that match for us last night with some very good saves. A shade of the Tony Roberts school of goal keeper kicking in the 2nd half, but with his saves he pulled off I'll forgive him!

Comment

So, not the exciting brand of football post Sousa you were expecting then, Pete - not really a surprise.

Get the feeling that this is a culmination of a lack of spirit in the squad. Saw signs of it towards the end of last season; strange celebrations where not everyone joined and odd little looks on the pitch between players.

I feel that there are many in the squad who don't like each other; a long way from the 'love in' created by Gallen / Bircham / Olly / Cookie.

I am hoping that Jim instigates a clear the air session this week and during the International Break to get to the bottom of why these players, who are so obviously better than they are showing, are not putting the effort in. If he understands what the problem is, he can have a go at fixing it. Until then, this season is not going to be a good ride yet again...
                    :cry:

Comment

no, under Sousa we would have drawn 0-0, its a slight improvement.

Do agree with the other comments. No pride or passion.

Comment

Working...
                      X