Mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia

He had a quality game today...but more importantly..he seems to care about the club.

Always tweeting encouragement to the supporters, giving his all and I love the fact that every match he goes into the crowd and gives a fan his shirt.

If others follow his example we have a chance of getting out of this mess

Originally posted by darrylgarvey View Post
    He had a quality game today...but more importantly..he seems to care about the club.

Always tweeting encouragement to the supporters, giving his all and I love the fact that every match he goes into the crowd and gives a fan his shirt.

If others follow his example we have a chance of getting out of this mess
    you mean if they all give their shirts to the crowd? did well at breaking up play up until the point he has the ball

Comment

had a better game today tbf but i'd love to know what dazzer thought of swp. Thought he was 1 of our better players today and linked well with adel
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        had a better game today tbf but i'd love to know what dazzer thought of swp. Thought he was 1 of our better players today and linked well with adel
        SWP was brilliant today. He looks like he is growing with confidence every game, creating chances for himself. Only going to get better under HR

Comment

Mbia was class today - as the vast majority at the game would vouch for. Not perfect, missplaced a couple of passes, but mustard performance over all.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Mbia is a donkey , has absolutely no football brain whatsoever , can't fault his commitment but deffo not the answer

Comment

We have some seriously clueless followers. Mbia was immense today.

Comment

Mbia was class today.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

MBia
                  mad as a box of frogs !!!! But makes me laugh ...put a shift into today.

Comment

He's like a kid with ADHD. Proper nut job. Would love him to score just to see what celebration he done - he would probably climb onto the stadium roof and do the Gangnam Style dance or something.

Comment

Bet the kit man loves him lol
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                        We have some seriously clueless followers. Mbia was immense today.
                        This. He was everywhere today. Soon as Dembele or Parker got it he was straight in. He also was the only one getting forward to support Adel in the first half. Not to mention when we have a goal kick he has to win those as it is aimed at him. Plus he had to carry Park for 90 minutes as well.

His diving is terrible and he can pop some strange passes. But as I said yesterday, he is the first centre mid on the team sheet and the rest of the centre midfielders rotate round him. Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Mbia was class today - as the vast majority at the game would vouch for. Not perfect, missplaced a couple of passes, but mustard performance over all.
                          More than happy with him today. He had a super game. Shame he spoiled a great display with the 12 rolley polley manuver when their keeper came out late on. Even Scott Parker was laughing at him on the floor. He finally got one dive right thou in stoppage time too! If he took that out of his game then maybe I might sing his name from the hills. Can't stand a cheat, even if they play for my club, it really winds me up. As I said before he needs to work on his distribution too as some of his passing again made me chuckle.

Still his performance was good so I'll end it on a high.
                          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 12-01-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            More than happy with him today. He had a super game. Shame he spoiled a great display with the 12 rolley polley manuver when their keeper came out late on. Even Scott Parker was laughing at him on the floor. He finally got one dive right thou in stoppage time too! If he took that out of his game then maybe I might sing his name from the hills. Can't stand a cheat, even if they play for my club, it really winds me up. As I said before he needs to work on his distribution too as some of his passing again made me chuckle.

Still his performance was good so I'll end it on a high.
                            I agree mate - was so embarassing. Just seen it on TV n all looks even worse. Hope Arry has a word with him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I agree mate - was so embarassing. Just seen it on TV n all looks even worse. Hope Arry has a word with him about it.
                              It's just a shame that will probably overshadow a very good performance by him. At least get up a limp as you walk away. Don't run 30 yards like you're chasing a bus that's just about to pull away!

Comment

Working...
                              X