Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

French paper saying we've discussed a swap deal with Rennes for Diakite and M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French paper saying we've discussed a swap deal with Rennes for Diakite and M'Vila

"QPR maintains contact and should not take long to make another proposal revised upwards. According to an English source, the club chairman Tony Fernandes plans in particular to include the former Nancy Samba Diakité (23 years) in the transaction."

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ed=0CDUQ7gEwAA
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Seems to me Harry took diakite saying he will not go to the acon then going personally.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Seems to me Harry took diakite saying he will not go to the acon then going personally.
      Seems to me that Harry like me doesn´t rate Diakite very much as a player.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

former 'nancy' samba diakite
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Diakite seems to have gone backwards this season.

Like many before him, goes out on loan - impresses - earns a perm move off the back of it and becomes mediocre.

Comment

like bambi skating on ice!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

One for the future, sadly we can not wait

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                One for the future, sadly we can not wait
                Played at the Euro's and is 22 or 23 years of age, hardly a wee nipper.

If someone like the Ox was being linked with us would we still only say 'one for the future'?

Comment

Diakite was a gem last season. Red card waiting to happen this one
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

too early to give up on him.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Seems to me that Harry like me doesn´t rate Diakite very much as a player.
                      Why would he, he is hopeless.
                      :drunk:

Comment

Strangely enough I think Samba's natural position would be where Mackie plays. he is great at the inside-forward runs using his pace and strength, and then getting crosses in from that position. when he runs at defences he looks fantastic. However i wouldn't let him tackle or come in our own penalty area.

Comment

Samba had lots of personal issues. Get someone in who wants to be here and fight for the cause. However, it's an effing striker and centre half we need. Here's hoping DJ and Mackie will answer our prayers.

Comment

Get rid

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Diakite seems to have gone backwards this season.

Like many before him, goes out on loan - impresses - earns a perm move off the back of it and becomes mediocre.
                              That's what I was saying in another thread recently.

Also, I am not sure that Redkanpp is happy with him going to the ACN after having said he would stay because QPR were good to him in August about his problems.

Also, he went off more than a week ago and yet Adebayor is only going out there after Saturday's game.

Diakite, on his day is a good prospect and I do like the way he runs at players with the ball unfortunately we havent seen enough of these runs this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X