Rednapp Ready To Listen To Offers For Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rednapp Ready To Listen To Offers For Cisse

I just read online mail.com that HR is ready to sell Cisse, although he will prove difficult to sell, Cisse has been identified as one of the clubs higher earners and Harry wishes to move on as DJ Campbell and Bothroyd are set to replace him.

I wonder if this means that HR has a new striker ready? As I recall HR mentioning that he will only sell when he has someone new lined up.

I'm hardly surprised.
    Will be interesting to see how this might pan out.

Comment

i cant see anyone who could pay his wages ,wanting him
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I would guess either a free tranfer or a very low fee. This would entice another club to take him using any potential tranfer fee as his wages.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Harry's game this....wheeling and dealing. Remember him at West Ham when he brought in Kitson & Hartson and saved them from dropping down, hope he brings a couple of strikers in here too

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            i cant see anyone who could pay his wages ,wanting him
            There are ways, and means.
            Our owners will end up having to take one last hit in the pocket with most of our wastrels, no doubt about it.

Comment

I think he only has a year left on his contract and he wants to go back to France, so unless the Club gets a decent offer, might as well stick with him.

Comment

Hasn't had the service he needs, true, but he contributes very, very little to our team. Bothroyd, whom I don't rate at all, won more headers yesterday than Cisse has all season.

Comment

He was great for us last season, his 7 goals kept us up.

Maybe he's lost the hunger and HR senses this.

Comment

He can come and be my gardener for a year....thats the best offer you'll get Harry

Comment

Weren't Rennes interested in him. Surely a part ex deal could be sorted with Yann M'Villa coming the other way?

Comment

I think his personal problems have affected him on and off the pitch, that's probably why he hasn't been up for it really. Also the fact that he's being played as a lone striker, which we knew wouldn't work when we got battered by Swansea but we had to play him there as we had no other strikers.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Cisse hasn't been right since his divorce. These things effect people in different ways. Barton went off the boil just as his misses was dropping their baby last Xmas. Footballers are human after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Cisse hasn't been right since his divorce. These things effect people in different ways. Barton went off the boil just as his misses was dropping their baby last Xmas. Footballers are human after all.
                            That's fair enough but they are getting unreal wages and overprotected with their contracts. The average Joe Bloggs would be hauled before the management for underperforming in their duties. In this day and age, footballers wages need to be looked at and bought in to line with the rest of the world. :****edoff:

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                              That's fair enough but they are getting unreal wages and overprotected with their contracts. The average Joe Bloggs would be hauled before the management for underperforming in their duties. In this day and age, footballers wages need to be looked at and bought in to line with the rest of the world. :****edoff:
                              Totally agree fella. Just simply highlighting a big thing that's going on which could be why he is the way he is. Strikers thrive on confidence. When its not going right at home will effect him on the pitch no doubt. I want him out of our club tomorrow like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X