Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
    but the way people go on about him, you'd think he'd be the main man at Marseille, not a bench warmer
    Same goes for all them apart from berba.

Comment

David McIntyre raises a good point here :
      "If a guy doesn't want to join a club like Newcastle and play in front of 50,000+ there, I'd probably avoid him. #remy #hoilett #sameoldstory"

Only in it for the money? I'm going to be honest, when Hoilett turned down Newcastle for us I was surprised, they were fighting for Europe while we just stayed up. Perhaps that's why he's not been anywhere near as good as he was last season for Blackburn. I fear Remy would be the same.

Just get Danny Graham, proven goalscorer and lower wages.
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 06-01-2013, 03:54 PM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        David McIntyre raises a good point here : "If a guy doesn't want to join a club like Newcastle and play in front of 50,000+ there, I'd probably avoid him. #remy #hoilett #sameoldstory"

Only in it for the money? I'm going to be honest, when Hoilett turned down Newcastle for us I was surprised, they were fighting for Europe while we just stayed up. Perhaps that's why he's not been anywhere near as good as he was last season for Blackburn. I fear Remy would be the same.

Just get Danny Graham, proven goalscorer and lower wages.
        Dave Mc being negative about a player we have/might sign?

Shocking.

Dave thinks that any player that joins us is worthy of suspicion and must be a mercenary simply because he joins us.

He may be right, but he may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Shocking.

Dave thinks that any player that joins us is worthy of suspicion and must be a mercenary simply because he joins us.

Probably on my own in my view but tbh I can't stand that dave McIntyre fella. Half the guff he comes out with is border line anti- Qpr.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Probably on my own in my view but tbh I can't stand that dave McIntyre fella. Half the guff he comes out with is border line anti- Qpr.
            Totally agree, recently ive read a lot of bad stuff about QPR from him. And in all honesty I would ignore - I also see him ague with Scott Jones. Both idiots!

Comment

I think he usually talks sense tbh
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

Shocking.

Be honest though, he's right so often

Out of any Jurno's or fans, Daves the guy I most like to hear his opinion
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Maybe HR has gone out to talk to JB?

Comment

Remy played today (for the whole match). He has played 15 matches with OM and scored one goal.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      Remy played today (for the whole match). He has played 15 matches with OM and scored one goal.
                      Hardly what I would call Impressive, but will have to trust Harry on this, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I dunno about that, I just think he speaks his mind!

Comment

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actua...les-qpr/340548

I think this is fairly easy to understand, but basically Remy is not interested in coming.

Comment

At least we saved £10m, too much for our club and his scoring ratio isn't good

Comment

Working...
                            X