Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy

Harry off to go see him play In France and talk to him.

on another note took my boy to his first game today in the r block.
    Also took his cousin my niece. During the second half I told them to shout QPR
    which they did for about 10seconds. Hearing this the R block stated a chorus of QPR QPR QPR.

So proud.

U rs
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

What ???
    When i took my boy to his first game and he started with goo goo goo gah gah gah and the geezers behind responded with shut the f##k up,he is now 20 and they havent stopped saying that to him since,cos he spouts do much c##p !!

Whats this to do with Remy i ask myself ???

So proud

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      What ???
      When i took my boy to his first game and he started with goo goo goo gah gah gah and the geezers behind responded with shut the f##k up,he is now 20 and they havent stopped saying that to him since,cos he spouts do much c##p !!

Whats this to do with Remy i ask myself ???

So proud
      That French striker Loic Remy, Harry off too go talk too him. Convince him to join.
      Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Apparently, Harry was seen this morning at St Pancras Eurostar brandishing a fistful of brown envelopes. Probably a malicious rumour.....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Apparently, Harry was seen this morning at St Pancras Eurostar brandishing a fistful of brown envelopes. Probably a malicious rumour.....
          ...started by you....

Comment

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias already in France hoping to hijack Harry's bid.Remy also pally with Ben Arfa and no doubt Barton will do his best to dissuade Remy from joining QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias already in France hoping to hijack Harry's bid.Remy also pally with Ben Arfa and no doubt Barton will do his best to dissuade Remy from joining QPR.
              Don't forget we have M'Bia who could help

Comment

Newcastle are a bigger club, if we are able to sign him, it will most probably be due to money only on his part.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The club has to be careful here, we have had our fingers burnt too many times in the past, for it to happen again this transfer window.
                  Hopefully, HR will be more sure about getting value for money, than MH ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Buffoon... All this stuff is so boring and embarrassing and not even remotely funny....:(

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      Buffoon... All this stuff is so boring and embarrassing and not even remotely funny....:(
                      In your opinion of course

Comment

In Marseille's last three games, Remy has started from the bench. Is this player even that good? We can't afford to be wasting money. We need strikers and defenders

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                          We don't call him D.I.C.K. for nothing, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                            In Marseille's last three games, Remy has started from the bench. Is this player even that good? We can't afford to be wasting money. We need strikers and defenders
                            Could say the same with Danny graham, berbatov(Manu), Defoe(redknapp), bent and dzeko or tevez.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              Could say the same with Danny graham, berbatov(Manu), Defoe(redknapp), bent and dzeko or tevez.
                              but the way people go on about him, you'd think he'd be the main man at Marseille, not a bench warmer

Comment

Working...
                              X