No announcement yet.

in London now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also bon, when you go to the train station, tell them you want an oyster cqard, the fares will be alot cheaper if you use it, it works like a mobile phone top up card, you put credit on it and the train fares are half price.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yeah an oyster card for london buses and tubes is a great idea. Great foir being able to hop on and off buses and just try out the tube when you want without the hassle of buying tickets. Best to keep it a bit extra topped up so it don't run out when you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        What's Stonebridge Park like these days? Was rough when I lived round there many years ago.
        Damn sight better than it used to be(which it ain't hard) but still worse than most places in west london.

Comment

Oi! What's wrong with Stonebridge? I had a very joyful upbringing there; learnt how to speak patwa before I could speak English - Wah gwan?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I knew it! It doesn't look good being too helpful on here. More a voyeur in seeing how harry will groom our team into beating the drop.

Comment

I have a spare ST for the tottenham game in west paddocks

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                thx mate,

just wondering if you also stay yourself away from those places, or is it solely for the newcomers like me.

anyway its wonderful here at night !
                I grew up in West London, so I know the area and streets well. But even I myself don't like to hang around those areas at night. I still remember getting chased down Cricklewood by some tall black dude who seemed on drugs!

You won't see many Oriental people (please note, in the UK we don't call you Asians, over here, Pakistanis and Indians and Bangladeshis are called Asians) in those areas walking at night, so if someone figures out you're a foreign student, they might try and target you. Therefore, play it safe.

Comment

Bon, you got your nuts in yet ?
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

My Jeffrey ain't been seen since last week loan
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I think everyone here is over reacting over the safety issues. It really isn't that bad. I mean if leafy Willesden and Kilburn are dangerous, I dread to think what you lot think of Hackney, Brixton, etc... and even them are probably ok vast majority of the time. Sure enough if you stumble upon a gang of "urban" youths alone at night and they find out that you're a foreign tourist it might not be your night but that could happen in any city in the world. Dare I say London may be one of the safest major cities in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        My Jeffrey ain't been seen since last week loan
                        Ha ha but does Jeffrey put out straight away ?

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                          I think everyone here is over reacting over the safety issues. It really isn't that bad. I mean if leafy Willesden and Kilburn are dangerous, I dread to think what you lot think of Hackney, Brixton, etc... and even them are probably ok vast majority of the time. Sure enough if you stumble upon a gang of "urban" youths alone at night and they find out that you're a foreign tourist it might not be your night but that could happen in any city in the world. Dare I say London may be one of the safest major cities in the world.
                          Bon is with Jeffrey and Jeffrey used to drink in the con.he will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                            Leafy kilburn???.looool.i would dare to say kilburn was/is as bad as brixton and hackney and one of the toughest areas in london.

Comment

What part of town are u from fis?

Comment

I reckon get Bon down to the Bush courtesy of Vespas rattler for a game, get him into Stuarts to acquire some urban attire hand picked by Facto followed by a couple in the white horse via the bookies (Weare can provide free tips), off to the game and then a pub crawl around the bush (including an audience with Isle) and a quick cab to ealing broadway for some clubbing courtesy of lones and van and then drop him off at Heathrow for a night flight to Vegas with Matty.

Be like Green Street meets hangover Gangnam style

Comment

Working...
                                X