Dont think Jay Simpson is what we want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont think Jay Simpson is what we want

Scored one goal in 13 appearances for West Brom last year, hardly prolific eh?
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

lets give the kid a chance

Comment

How many goals did WBA score in the premiership?

Look, end of the day if Wenger doesn't rate him, he sells him. He does rate him, thats good enough for me.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm all for that, but even Heidar has a better record.

Im not getting my hopes up for the fella though
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

I love the Assumption that there is a pool of "prolific" strikers out there all just waiting to be signed by us! if a striker is prolific then it is highly unlikely that he will be let go by his club.

it has been documented that of those 13 games in the premier lge! he was played on the wing and quite often out of position.

jeez give the guy a chance. you probably said when ferdinand was signed from hayes thened loan to some turkish club that he was not what we needed either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            How many goals did WBA score in the premiership?

Look, end of the day if Wenger doesn't rate him, he sells him. He does rate him, thats good enough for me.
            True, but the fact is, his goal record is very poor
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Fair enough, don't get you hopes up and when he does well, your'e be happy.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he was playing against Premiership defenders and keepers. With us, its Barnsley and Peterborough so lets give him a chance.

Like a lot of people, i wish this had all been sorted out months ago but it wasnt and we are where we are so lets just hope he can get a few for us to turn relegation form into play off form.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  I love the Assumption that there is a pool of "prolific" strikers out there all just waiting to be signed by us! if a striker is prolific then it is highly unlikely that he will be let go by his club.

it has been documented that of those 13 games in the premier lge! he was played on the wing and quite often out of position.

jeez give the guy a chance. you probably said when ferdinand was signed from hayes thened loan to some turkish club that he was not what we needed either!!!
                  All im saying is dont get your hopes up, he scored 1 in 13 last year.

and there was many options of other strikers, BUT WE DIDNT SHIP OUT THE CASH
                  Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                    Scored one goal in 13 appearances for West Brom last year, hardly prolific eh?
                    You could argue that Frazier Campbell is poor then as his record in the Premiership isn't particularly great. We all know though just how good he was in the Championship.

Comment

Anyone has stats how he did for Arsenal reserves?

There style of play is the passing game which we are playing here, it may suit him and bring the best out of him where other clubs failed.

Let's give the boy his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        You could argue that Frazier Campbell is poor then as his record in the Premiership isn't particularly great. We all know though just how good he was in the Championship.
                        At millwall he scored 7 in 41 games in the league below, not great stats either

Albeit 1 season ago now.

Still lets give him a shot, he's better than everything else we have
                        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          At millwall he scored 7 in 41 games in the league below, not great stats either

Albeit 1 season ago now
                          True but played on the right wing and he is only young. That extra one year in maturity should make a difference.

Comment

I'm not exactly overjoyed if this comes off. But I will give him a chance.

Comment

LOL give him a bloody chance! Last time I checked we were in the Championship!

Comment

Working...
                              X