All Done And Dusted..Confirmation Next 24 Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Done And Dusted..Confirmation Next 24 Hours

Plus, Possibliy one more before transfer deadline day. The club are listening and hopefully we will get another striker in before deadline date.

We need strikers to find the back of the onion bag and we could be getting them.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Fingers crossed we bring in another striker
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

hopefully signing will be done by weekend, the other one will confirmed today/tomorrow
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Any idea on who the other striker is?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Let's hope we get both and the other one is a bit of a wily old fox with some strength. Just thought this as the legend which is Paul Furlong popped up on talk sport to talk about Sol Campbell!!
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

simpson is done and dusted?? is the other one a free agent or will it be a transfer
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Pete- is this second one a perm or loan, proven or non proven? any hints?

Comment

Pete would it be fair to say we will be opting with a bit of youth and experience up front this season!

Comment

Pete

I appreciate you can't name names on the second striker BUT in your opinion is he a good 'un and also is it a loan/permanent. Thanks

Comment

cannot name the second one, but would be a signing.

Still plenty of ironing to do. Club realise we need a couple of strikers, with our current ones firing blanks

Comment

The word 'experience' bothers me!
                      HH = experience.
                      Hateley = experience.
                      Brett Angell = experience.
                      Big Pat = experience.
                      Sturridge = experience.

See where I'm coming from?
                      Please tell me it isn't another ageing, sicknoting journeyman!!!
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Plus, Possibliy one more before transfer deadline day. The club are listening and hopefully we will get another striker in before deadline date.

We need strikers to find the back of the onion bag and we could be getting them.
                        Your thread is a tad confusing to me - whats done and dusted one forward with another maybe coming

and this??? - 'hopefully signing will be done by weekend, the other one will confirmed today/tomorrow'

am i thick??
                        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

keep by your mobile phones later today, thats all I can say

Comment

Not loans again?

Comment

are you gonna call me, im not sure you have my number

..................oh the first and fastest text service - sorry i havnt got it, ill have to wait.
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X