No announcement yet.

Mid Feb to April will decide our fate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Feb to April will decide our fate.

With the right signings we could still survive. I firmly believe our fate will be defined by the points we pick up during mid Feb and April. We have to look at taking maximum points in March. I know we've only won just one game so far but there have been plenty where we should of taken more points than we've got, so for those reasons I still think its possible. Looking at the fixtures its still do-able and it would be in true QPR fashion to pull it out the bag. We never do things the easy way and while there is still a chance I will still keep believing.

More than happy to be the only positive one on this message board if need be!

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    With the right signings we could still survive. I firmly believe our fate will be defined by the points we pick up during mid Feb and April. We have to look at taking maximum points in March. I know we've only won just one game so far but there have been plenty where we should of taken more points than we've got, so for those reasons I still think its possible. Looking at the fixtures its still do-able and it would be in true QPR fashion to pull it out the bag. We never do things the easy way and while there is still a chance I will still keep believing.

I'm with you, if we could repeat last season's end run and have a final like that at City then I would be happy !!

Comment

I think QPR's fate was sealed back in October, when Hughes kept his job after the games against Everton, then Arsenal, then Reading, and then Stoke. There is no way he should have lasted long enough to lose the game against Southampton.

Had Redknapp been appointed at least for the Southampton game, QPR would probably have won that.

Had they won that game, then they probably would have been confident enough to beat Villa too. Even if they had picked up the same results in other games, they would now be on 15 points with 1 less for Villa and 3 less for Southampton and only 5 and 7 points from Newcastle & Sunderland.

Comment

If Wigan can do it, then so can we

Comment

I think we're gone anyway Dazzer. Failiure to beat Villa and get anything out of the West Brom game sealed our fate I'm afraid. Had we got another 3 points out of those 2 games I would have had a tiny bit of confidence...

Comment

Dazzer, we are down, deal with it.

You cant pull out your recovery club on this bunch of dross.

Hughes should have been sacked after WHU at home, we'd have been fine then.

Comment

I agree with Jeffro, its too late for us now. We can pick up points no doubt, but we also have to rely on the teams around us dropping enough points, which to be honest i cant see happening.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

Agree Dazzer, good post...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro;996990[B
                  ]Dazzer, we are down, deal with it[/B].

You cant pull out your recovery club on this bunch of dross.

Hughes should have been sacked after WHU at home, we'd have been fine then.
                  Not down yet as there are loads of games left. It is not looking good I agree but good for Dazzer in showing a bit of optimism

Comment

If and when we get relegated hopefully the club will do an open top bus so we can throw sh*t at them.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                      If and when we get relegated hopefully the club will do an open top bus so we can throw sh*t at them.
                      Most of mine these days aren't of any consistency to be thrown. Can't remember my last solid stool.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Most of mine these days aren't of any consistency to be thrown. Can't remember my last solid stool.
                        Get one of them scoop things people use to throw balls for there dogs. Maximum whippage on your whips

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Just get a funnel and a few water balloons if you don't want to be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                            If Wigan can do it, then so can we
                            Edit: Moses!:=):
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X