Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look at tonight's match and the months ahead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A look at tonight's match and the months ahead.

My usual verbosity, I'm afraid, so it'll take more than a couple of minutes of your day to read this. A bit of a struggle to remain optimistic, too:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.co.u...king-tony.html
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Nope...gave it a go, but read the title.....another slagging off of the owner....can't be a*sed to read more cr*p

Comment

I agree with above, tried your blog a few times, appears to be the same regurgitated dross.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Nope...gave it a go, but read the title.....another slagging off of the owner....can't be a*sed to read more cr*p
        Sure, I can tell you haven't read it because the piece does not #### off the owner.

Comment

this is sport at the top level, its hard but what do you expect TF and qpr to do, throw in the towel. do we give up halfway. that will guaruntee
          relegation. i will forgive anything with qpr. any mistake i can laugh off, if it is a mistake. giving up i will not forgive. we play to win till the end!
          if we were in a shipwreck and got to a dinghy i wouldnt want you on mine. with your logic youd take a knife and sink the boat in the night screaming we'll never
          make land! for those that think preparing to go down to allow a quick bounce back, look at blackburn, bolton, wolves and birmingham
          Last edited by QPR71; 02-01-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

A good read actually and very well written - sure, it comes across as bit doom and gloom, but surely the whole point of a blog is to put the authors candid and undiluted views across to whoever wishes to read them. These are the writers views, like it or not. Personally, don't get too caught up in all the doom and gloom, but credit to the author for putting his views out there for people to read.

Comment

I read it through - not nice reading - was always waiting for your solution - there was none - so time not well spent

Comment

How dare you mock this site in your last blog of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  I read it through - not nice reading - was always waiting for your solution - there was none - so time not well spent
                  I'd guess you're not a bit reader of fiction, literary or otherwise. No solutions and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    How dare you mock this site in your last blog of 2012
                    I know, right? The sheer nerve of it!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                      I know, right? The sheer nerve of it!
                      Look at you bleating on like some sort of French African

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        Look at you bleating on like some sort of French African

"W12_Ranger kicks off the discussion and seem to find an ideological fellow traveller in WeAreQPR12, who agrees with the point about "too many French Africans" and observes, that "our blacks all seem to struggle carrying that chip around on their shoulder." W12_Ranger then feels he (she?) has the solution to QPR's troubles, arguing that we "need more white players in the team from Britain and Northern/Eastern Europe." Former Rangers stalwarts such as Les Ferdinand, Danny Maddix, Clive Wilson, Paul Parker, Paul Furlong, Bob Hazell and Danny ****tu would possibly be interested to know that they were the wrong sort of Britons to roll their sleeves up and fight for the QPR badge in the opinion of W12_Ranger. Not white enough, you see.

Happily, this stuff is rare. But it does crop up now and then, and WATRB does seem to be the place to avoid if you don't want to see too much of it.

Onwards and upwards, anyway."

bit of a harsh Blog site towards this board really
                        what a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                        X