We do not have a poor squad......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    It would have been unthinkable, ludicrous even to suggest such a thing.
    Which is why I am firmly in the camp of those who think Tony Fernandes has been harshly judged by some.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing, we are all gifted with it.
    Foresight though, if only just a few of us had, had it.
    He has been harshly judged. He did what he thought was right and has been massively let down by both the management and that rabble masquerading as professional footballers.

I can forgive him for that, no problem. But having made some big errors of judgement, I do expect him to do whatever is necessary to get us straight back up. No sodding about.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
      I thought so too, but the last two games.......
      Thirded. And with Joe Jordan as his assistant, this really baffles me.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Yes, our squad certainly seems to be a lot worse than I thought. Too many players who were good in their prime but now seem to be past it, such as SWP, Park, and Cisse. And the team spirit that got us promoted is long gone. But I do think there is still a lot of quality there - possibly enough to save us with a couple of key additions. I know, I'm probably still deluded...
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Problem for me now is that Harry has made a decision to play the 'triers' but they are plainly not good enough. Suarez vs Hill was more than embarrassing, Mackie is generally awful and offers nothing other than effort, Derry when he came on against Liverpool continually lost the ball ; these blokes are championship players and we have no chance if we stick with them. On the other hand we generally have no chance if he goes with the non-triers, although there is a very slim possibility in some games where everything will click and we will pick up some points. To be fair to Cisse he tends to score 1 chance in 2 - The goal against WBA would not have been scored by any of our current team or the new fans saviour DJ open goal Campbell.

Can't stand the non-triers but think we will have more of a chance with them. Tough call though.
          :drunk:

Comment

Working...
          X