How crucial is today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crucial is today??

Very, surely. Lose and surely anyone half-decent contemplating signing should have second thoughts. Should we lose its almost impossible to see us staying up in any realistic circumstances. If we were to replace our entire squad with one of Man Utd/Man City/Chelscum squads in early January we would probably stay up by no more than 5 points. I think we should offer $15,000 to potential signings per week plus a 1million quid bonus if we stay up. All other squad members should also get a 1 million quid bonus if we do stay in the hope of motivating them.

Where will we get this £1m for every player?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Where will we get this £1m for every player?
      Have I missed something, has Fernandes said the spending is going to stop?

On numerous thread I have read we are doomed if we go down etc.

Surely not if they keep spending ?

Comment

It is not crucial at all

We are going down unless three other clubs go into administration and get found guilty of dodgy transfer dealings
        Just accept it, have a few beers and worry more about the mid term future (the next two seasons and TFs masterplan there)

What is crucial is that we don't set a new low points record, which we won't, and that we somehow unload the dross Hughes has saddled us with.
        What Hughes has done to this club will take years to put right and cost mega money.
        Just look at Bradford and be afraid
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

all teams that won us lately got trashed by more than 6 or 7 goals .. that shows how ssshiiiit we are. if they dnt step up today we will get what we deserve. this game either a small win or a big big loosing score. its up to the players to choose what they want. but one thing is sure, if we get trashed today , then we just need to prepare for the championship.

Comment

While there is a chance we have to just keep trying to pick up points whether that be draws or wins as you just dont know what will happen to other teams (bad patches, injuries to key players, playing well and getting nothing as we did the early part of the season). Very few thought that Bolton would pick up next to no points from their 3/4 games in hand or that Wigan predicted by 99% of people to be down at the end of January to finish comfortably last season or Blackpool comfortable in February to drop.

I fancy us today then were back to 5 points and its game one again

Comment

We do not want to throw any more good money down the loo. Any signings should be for the future not some injury prone has been.

Comment

Doom and gloom, yes we will probably go down but what indication has TF given that he is going to do one??

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Doom and gloom, yes we will probably go down but what indication has TF given that he is going to do one??
                  He has stated many times he isn't going anywhere if we go down, yet that still isn't enough to satisfy the sisters

Comment

And that's not from horse sheet newspaper, it's from the man himself

Comment

All massive games when you're rooted to the bottom - especially given how yesterday's results went. Nothing's decided at this stage of the season obviously, but the more games that go by and the further we get cut off from 17th spot the harder we make our task. A win would be huge for us today but I really can't see it after watching our performances vs Newcastle & WBA.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        He has stated many times he isn't going anywhere if we go down, yet that still isn't enough to satisfy the sisters
                        Sadly, that's indicative of the sort of people, the modern British have become. Gutless worrybuckets, bathing themselves constantly in doom and gloom.

Comment

We fail to win & we're done. I've said that a few times but this is it. 8 points is way too big, 5 is manageable but still hard. We need to do 2 rare things today.

1 win
                          2 Cisse needs to chase, he's costing us points. West Ham win points just by chasing, we're as good as down to ten men with that overpaid dead weight

I've got no doubt that the fans will be brilliant today
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            We fail to win & we're done. I've said that a few times but this is it. 8 points is way too big, 5 is manageable but still hard. We need to do 2 rare things today.

1 win
                            2 Cisse needs to chase, he's costing us points. West Ham win points just by chasing, we're as good as down to ten men with that overpaid dead weight

I've got no doubt that the fans will be brilliant today
                            No it's not. It's hard, yes. But throwing in the towel over an 8 point gap when there will still be 18 games to go is ridiculous. We have a new gaffer thats turned us around massively already and he has a transfer window round the corner to change the squad about.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              No it's not. It's hard, yes. But throwing in the towel over an 8 point gap when there will still be 18 games to go is ridiculous. We have a new gaffer thats turned us around massively already and he has a transfer window round the corner to change the squad about.
                              8 points with18 games to go means we have to win loads of game. We've won 1 game in 7 & a half months. For me it's way too big but totally agree that we shouldn't ever throw the towel in
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X