No announcement yet.

QPR target West Ham's Diame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Arry is thinking of chucking Diame in CM and moving Mbia back to CB?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He is a top top player and I will be surprised if he doesn't go to one of the teams at the top. Seriously, if you don't know how good he is then ask around, watch him or believe those that have seen him perform. The short team clause at Wet Spam means he is up for grabs and I suspect there's a few big teams ready to bid. He will more than likely stay at Spam than move to Rangers. But I would love H to get him.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Blinding. Another midfielder to go with the other 25 we don't use.

Comment

Another pointless signing

Comment

Why the hell are people complaining about the possible signing of a strong, ball playing centre mid!!!!

Yes we already have a few in there but Diame or Granero, Diame or Derry, Diame or Faurlin. I know who I would choose as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              He'd also have to be a bloody miracle worker, Shania.......Creating chances for strikers that cannot take them 99% of the time, and usually when we are trailing 2-0 to the latest load of shyte to turn up at Loftus Rd for their 3 points.
              That´s true.:pleasantsuprise: Where are they educated:=):?? But, anyway, we clearly lack midfielders who are able to play on Taarabt´s level. This one is capable of doing that ,I think.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Maybe Arry is thinking of chucking Diame in CM and moving Mbia back to CB?
                Beat me to it

Comment

A CD + a CF (Dawson/Drogba types) will arrive I am sure. But for all the midfielders at the club there is not much to build around in the middle of the team. Mbia is decent but the rest often look lost to me and you don't win a game without winning CM. Midfield needs to cover the defence and create chances for the attack and currently does neither well. So although CD/CF are priorities the midfield needs improvement too or the strengthened defence/attack will not bear fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    We've bid for Diame of the Hammers
                    Why are we buying a player who's injured and injury prone spent a lot of this season out injured and likely to be out for for the next 3weeks, we need players now and not players who are going to be injured constantly, please no Harry get players who are fit and ready to play.

Comment

Always injured and currently injured for 3 weeks why oh why

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Why are we buying a player who's injured and injury prone spent a lot of this season out injured and likely to be out for for the next 3weeks, we need players now and not players who are going to be injured constantly, please no Harry get players who are fit and ready to play.
                        10days till match fit david. Apparently back in light training.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thought he was top draw at our place, dominated the middle. scores goals, is good on the ball and is strong. I know we are desperate for strikers and defenders but this guy can make a real difference in our midfield. He is a massive reason west ham our where they are and they have struggled without him. I remember when they brought him on against chelsea, a game that chelsea dominated in the 1st half and he completely changed the game for west ham. If the £3.5 million being quoted is correct, then snap him up. it also weakens west ham and if they have a poor 2nd half to the season, they could be dragged back into the relegation fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            10days till match fit david. Apparently back in light training.
                            Still too long want players who are ready to play next week

Comment

Why would he want to join a team that is almost a certainty to be relegated? The Hammer fans love him and will most likely be in the ELP next season

Comment

Working...
                              X