Have You Enjoyed Premier League Since Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Enjoyed Premier League Since Promotion

Now I certainly do not want to go down but was thinking last night since the great day in Watford I don’t think we have been given any real opportunity to enjoy the experience for a number of reasons.

After securing promotion at Watford we all had a party but not knowing if we were up or not given the FA case. The Leeds game was more relief.

No opportunity to celebrate officially, unheard of, (Hammersmith count to 10). But since Watford it’s been struggle after struggle stress after stress.

Flabby not wanting to put his hand in his pocket , then bringing in players and getting worse, boring negative lets not loose the game football from Hughes, No away win in over a year, bringing in more players and getting worse still.

After we stayed up last season I had genuine faith that we had seen off the first (hardest season) and would consolidate and push on. Never expected us to win leagues but thought we would be a solid mid table side.

I will still go home and away but do so more out of habit rather then enjoyment and reckon that applies to most of us.

I just feel our club needs a genuine break we have the manager now and believe we have the owners who I am hoping have learnt from the last 18 months as we go into the next transfer window

We the fans have not deserved the last season and a half

I haven't enjoyed it. I'd rather we go down, get rid of all the big time Charlie's. get some young hungry players in and do it all again. West Brom yo yo'd for years effort they settled in the prem. and it would nice to see us win something again.

Comment

I've loved moments, Chelsea when we won 1-0, arsenal 2-1 win, the city away game last season. Tbh though the only thing I enjoy about going football ATM is the laugh I have with my pals

Comment

Wouldn't miss it for the world. There's nothing like it. You're talked about; feature in the media; and your club matters being in the PL. I have my problems with the PL, but the positives easily outweigh the negatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Wouldn't miss it for the world. There's nothing like it. You're talked about; feature in the media; and your club matters being in the PL. I have my problems with the PL, but the positives easily outweigh the negatives.
          You defo get good coverage and the streams are handy for if you cant make a game

Comment

I don't want to go down but my roots are the football league. I have a strong dislike for the Premier League & have only enjoyed little parts of it. Like said I still wouldn't want to go down though
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No. I like seeing us win more than we lose and as we left it to last game of last season and are bottom now that certainly isn't the case

Comment

I enjoyed the first season because I was prepared for us to go down with that team.
                I am not enjoying this one because the team is supposed to have been improved.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  You defo get good coverage and the streams are handy for if you cant make a game

saved me a fortune by staying at work and watching a decent stream rather than pay travel/tickets to watch this bunch of losers....

Comment

Nothing like beating the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and almost wrecking City's thunder...love it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      I enjoyed the first season because I was prepared for us to go down with that team.
                      I am not enjoying this one because the team is supposed to have been improved.
                      Hard to see yr team heading for the drop in any season but harder to take when they have been so sithe and clueless so i have hated this season so far. Easier to take if we had some balls.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I am on holiday in Thailand at the moment. Both my young sons wear the QPR kits almost every day, and all the staff here (who are all football mad) know who QPR are. That is entirely because we are in the PL and are on TV. Not sure that is the most important thing in the world, but I have been surprised.

Even more surprising is the most popular team out here by far is Liverpool!

Incidentally, my sons (6 and 7) love watching the end of season DVD of our Championship winning season, more than MOTD these days!

Comment

whatever division we play, as soon as I dnt see Green and Ferdinand I would be happy. until then... I wait
                          as soon as I see them in team sheet one hour before the game I prepare my bet on us loosing! easy bet easy money even if I dnt enjoy it.

Comment

It hasn't been much fun with losing almost every week and not really having a chance vs the top teams, I do like that I have the option to watch the misery either on tv or streamed on the net!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

to be honest the premier league has been a crock of s hit ,in my opinion. Spending through the nose to see us keep losing, i much preferred the championship /1st division when you could turn up on the day ,get a ticket ,no worries , see us win occasionally , no half/half scarfs, and the dream of promotion , instead now we just have the fear of relegation .
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X