Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel doing himself no favours, yet again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    You can't possibly be trying to blame Tarbs for the goal we conceded, could you?
    You never cease to amaze me with your defense of Tarrabt. Watch the goal back he is slow to react then dives in making Ameobi's choice to cut back inside easy and the rests history.

Comment

At least hes honest!

He wants to play for bigger clubs, im only interested in him coz he plays for the Rs. Thats the fact from both our sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post

He has also been quoted as saying:

"I'd leave London only for Manchester United, the club of my dreams, where there is no number 10.
        "For Mr Ferguson I'd also stay silent on the bench and I would work hard."
        Sorry Taarabt, Kagawa is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          You never cease to amaze me with your defense of Tarrabt. Watch the goal back he is slow to react then dives in making Ameobi's choice to cut back inside easy and the rests history.
          What never ceases to amaze me is you trying to blame everything on Tarbs. He is not a defender, there are people who should get the blame ahead of him, look at Nelsen's positioning and Fabio's, if anyone has to be blamed for that goal, they should be first.

(BTW, I have been highly critical of Tarbs when needed, like his appalling corners and the time he took the free-kick against West Ham from 35 yards and wasted a good opportunity).
          Last edited by Marshy; 24-12-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
            what is stupid is Taarabt saying things like this whilst we're in a relegation scrap. So he will stay silent for Ferguson, but not for Redknapp... how disrespectful.
            This^^
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Epik View Post
              Kagawa is better than Tarbs? HAHAHA. You must be Japanese, I don't think anyone else would make that comment, he can't even make it past Ashley Young into the team.

I'd like to see how Kagawa does at a team surrounded by sh1te players like QPR, and how Tarbs does at a good team like Dortmund.

Comment

Big talent; big head. It comes with the territory. That and some dumbass agent whispering in his ear....

Comment

Like I said did taarabt say these things? Like they report a lot of players say a lot of stuff which are complete ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Epik View Post
                    I beg to differ. Kagawas stock goes up as he has a Utd shirt on his back, I, personally, think Adel is a far superior player. Look at What Adel can do with a ball - kagawa can't do anything like that.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does Adel know how bloody cold it gets in Turin in the winter,he be warmer with us at Barnsley.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Great skills but the brains of a five year old which is why he plays for us and not Manchester United. If he dont like it at Rangers he can **** off and do his step overs elsewhere

Comment

Same old rubbish again from him. And his representatives we get this every transfer window & Summer from them,not many managers will fancy him with his tantrums ?

Comment

Exactly right, he continually bigs up these teams that are interested to trump up interest from others simply because no one actually is. He has talent but not as much as he thinks but even that is over shadowed by his attitude. Bearing in mind he has had a couple of decent games out of 50 in the Prem he and his deluded followers really need to have a look at themselves. Sure this latest outburst will go down well with Rednapp at a time when he wants everyone to fight for the cause.

Comment

SOmeone like Kagawa gives something Adel cant. Correct decision making, positioning, consistency.

Adel obviously has the most natural skill in the whole premier league. Its how you use it and how reliable you are

Theres loads of blokes who have the skill , like those tekkers boys but can they produce in a pressure cooker atmosphere week in week out ?

I would prefer Adel to Kagawa all day long because he does things that get you out of your seat and are different, dont expect someone like that to tow the line though !!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                Pity his advisers did not tell him to get goal side of the ****er who scored on Saturday, instead of just standing there watching. Fair play he tried to recover the situation, but he didn't prevent the goal and were lost out on a valuable point.
                                Not his fault - it's the LBs job to mark him. Tarbs done well to even be in a position to attempt to stop him - Fabio caught ball watching big time .
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X