Harry's press conference this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's press conference this morning

Has everyone seen his press conference this morning in which he explains in further detail his post-Newcastle comments?

It was a fascinating and riveting watch it has to be said!

He justified the signings of a few of Sparky´s men; AJ and BJ.
    Current situation;No Anelka, Diame etc. but he did imply that we could see a few new faces in the team early in January. Apperantly, no done deals(not sure I believe him,though)
    Really an interesting watch,indeed.

PS. Traore and Nedum still not fully fit.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

'Arry ain't given up expect early business in the window!!! Looking forward to the new year and some 'Arry signings, feels like we're just treading water at the moment

Comment

Comment

Watching that gives me a good feeling about Harry and his belief that we can still do it.

Comment

Harry is a good football man. Nobody I would trust more to pick the right players to bring in.
            He says maybe the new signings wont all work out but with his track record I am expecting very clear improvements from the team as a result of bringing them in.
            My bigger concern is that the club might end up keeping a lot of the under performers just because nobody else wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Watching that gives me a good feeling about Harry and his belief that we can still do it.
              You & me both mate.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Top fella, Harry. I was incredulous when he selected that total tool Anton on Saturday, but was appeased when learning that injuries gave him no other choice. It'll be down to him that we have any chance of beating the drop. Harry's totally wrong to claim in the presser that Hughes is a top manager, but I'm sure he said that because he's a gentleman and because managers never speak ill of other managers...

Comment

All these fans buying into this "pompey" comparison when we have spent about £10m on transfer fees with Mittals billions involved. Yes the wages are big but clauses, sponsor ships and tv money is and will continue to cover and then add the interest on 17 days money for the Mittals and it's covered with burger and chips for each fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Top fella, Harry. I was incredulous when he selected that total tool Anton on Saturday, but was appeased when learning that injuries gave him no other choice. It'll be down to him that we have any chance of beating the drop. Harry's totally wrong to claim in the presser that Hughes is a top manager, but I'm sure he said that because he's a gentleman and because managers never speak ill of other managers...

But If AJ had been a sucess at Loftus Road, Hughes could have been here still, doing OK.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      All these fans buying into this "pompey" comparison when we have spent about £10m on transfer fees with Mittals billions involved. Yes the wages are big but clauses, sponsor ships and tv money is and will continue to cover and then add the interest on 17 days money for the Mittals and it's covered with burger and chips for each fan!
                      When it comes to basic economics, sound business sense, and never forgetting that all-important truth, you must speculate, in order to accumulate.....Most of our fellow countrymen, and that's from the government down, would not be fit to run a Whelk stall, let alone a viable going concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X