Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it a mistake Gianni leaving the club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    Eh? Agree with the others but Padula was class for us! One of my favourite players down the years
    As stated previous refers to his final season where the manager at the time (think Holloway) said he never wanted him anymore but Paladini gave him a new contract behind the managers back to help him get a morgage, if I recall right,of which he never played and it cost the club bundles as we ended up paying it up in full, or those were the rumours!!

Comment

Was it an oversight or did Gianni misleading fans and media by inflating Faurlin's transfer fee sparking the farce of an FA inquiry and record £4m fine not considered worthy of merit.

Or there was the whole gun in the directors box saga in which the judge described, with some incredulity, Paladini as an unreliable witness when it came to being consistent with the truth. Under the harsh media scrutiny of the prem league we'd be even more of a laughing stock than we are now.

Nice guy, but ultimately a spiv.

Comment

What a silly argument bringing up the court case. What the same way a lawyer was able to prove John Terry was not a racist? Like both cases, we know in a court of law proving guilt is one thing, but it does not mean it did not happen.

As for the original question, I feel the Premiership and Gianni would not have been a perfect match. I do feel that worthy contributions like a wage cap and not being sold into every other agent on the market would have prevented us being in this mess, but the calibre of players brought in might not have kept us up anyway. Faurlin was one big hit and we have already sold on players that could have done a job, but its a massive step going from the Championship to the Premiership. Actually, we needed someone like Flavio with his tight wallet and a more flamboyant person like TF who could have worked alongside him. No doubting the passion of TF but he has basically been led up the garden path by Hughes and Co.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          What a silly argument bringing up the court case. What the same way a lawyer was able to prove John Terry was not a racist? Like both cases, we know in a court of law proving guilt is one thing, but it does not mean it did not happen.

As for the original question, I feel the Premiership and Gianni would not have been a perfect match. I do feel that worthy contributions like a wage cap and not being sold into every other agent on the market would have prevented us being in this mess, but the calibre of players brought in might not have kept us up anyway. Faurlin was one big hit and we have already sold on players that could have done a job, but its a massive step going from the Championship to the Premiership. Actually, we needed someone like Flavio with his tight wallet and a more flamboyant person like TF who could have worked alongside him. No doubting the passion of TF but he has basically been led up the garden path by Hughes and Co.
          Pete do you know anything with regards to a new stadium?

I'd imagine the plans have now found the nearest shreeder?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i agree with free seat Pete....hold on... no i dont cos Paladini never gave me jack ****.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Seriously! The king is back, long live the king.

Comment

Hard to not get personal when the main objection to him was, well, personal.

He is a slimy, weasely git who was only interested in furthering his own ambition. He cared as much about QPR as Joey Barton does. We are WELL rid.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                X