Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overpaid average players Harry's referring to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overpaid average players Harry's referring to....

Bosingwa, blatantly obvious from the word go.

Cisse putting in about half a shift. Has lost about 2 yards of pace, imagine how much effort he puts in at training.

Traore, although to be fair has looked better under Redknapp.

Zamora - Openly come out and said he doesn't enjoy football.

Mbia -He is trying but is so ordinary and would imagine he's on a great deal.
    :drunk:

If Park and Granero cannot live up to their name value and pay as soon as they comes back, they will be added to the list.

Comment

Fed up of the number of times seeing Cisse in offside trap. It shows he is not concentrating. He has to go.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        Bosingwa, blatantly obvious from the word go.

Cisse putting in about half a shift. Has lost about 2 yards of pace, imagine how much effort he puts in at training.

Traore, although to be fair has looked better under Redknapp.

Zamora - Openly come out and said he doesn't enjoy football.

Mbia -He is trying but is so ordinary and would imagine he's on a great deal.
        Not sure he is refering to any of the above except boswinga and cisse.

i am thinking he means cisse, boswinga, granero, cesar hoillet,park.

Comment

Harry said 99% of the players are pulling their weight, so I imagine he is referring to Boswinga and Cisse.

Comment

I am confused about this post, where was it said? I just watched his motd interview and he said the players worked hard for him and didn't slate anyone?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I am confused about this post, where was it said? I just watched his motd interview and he said the players worked hard for him and didn't slate anyone?
              there is thread around with the links. Harry is right or something it is called.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                there is thread around with the links. Harry is right or something it is called.
                ta

Comment

99% means everyone is ok as we don't have 100 players to make it 1 of them....Then again he isn't being accurate so probably means "1 or 2". Boswinga definitely but as Cisse has been playing I doubt its him

Comment

Bosingwa and Granero are the obvious two. Not sure you can throw Zamora into the mix as he has been injured ever since Harry has been here. Traore probably covered more ground than anyone on the park against Fulham so mystified why you would include him.

Comment

Adel put in a great cross yesterday and Cisse was jogging into the box around the penalty box. Any decent striker would be flying in trying to get on the end of it. Summed it up for me. He is giving about 50% at best.

Harry's problem is there is literally no one else, if there was then Cisse would not be starting.
                      :drunk:

Comment

Might be easier to think of who he wants to keep from the senior pros which is likely the ones he has mentioned : Adel, Nelsen, Hill, Derry, Mackie, Mbia, and both keepers.
                        Then could guess at a few more like Zamora(if he can get fit), Diakate, Faurlin, SWP. Probably a few others too but not many.

As for the rest the real question is who will buy them so the club might have to subsidise some of them to make deals happen.

With the aim that the end of the window Harry has a better squad and the club has a lower wage bill for once !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          99% means everyone is ok as we don't have 100 players to make it 1 of them....Then again he isn't being accurate so probably means "1 or 2". Boswinga definitely but as Cisse has been playing I doubt its him
                          really? never noticed if I am being dead serious

Comment

Working...
                          X