Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts before we see Tarbs getting blamed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many posts before we see Tarbs getting blamed?

I mean, come on, let's face it, every game that we lose, or don't win, someone will come on here and blame Tarbs and say he played rubbish (even though he might have been our most effective player, the fact he didn't score or set one up = he played rubbish).

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    I mean, come on, let's face it, every game that we lose, or don't win, someone will come on here and blame Tarbs and say he played rubbish (even though he might have been our most effective player, the fact he didn't score or set one up = he played rubbish).
    not the same player away from home and thats a fact. Was below average today but then so was most of them

Comment

Odd post. Don't think anyone has said that, even Paul Mason. Shame was he was stuck out on the left. I know Harry wanted to strengthened the midfield but Adel is actually a much more effective tackler than Granero these days.

Comment

strange decision playing Adel out there...very strange.
        First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
        Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
          strange decision playing Adel out there...very strange.
          Harry got a few things wrong today. Not having a moan at him, he is human, but I think some of his decisions were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            not the same player away from home and thats a fact. Was below average today but then so was most of them
            Agree

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Harsh to say below average I think, he worked hard, and gave Fabio far more protection than Ferdinand got on the other side. He was given a different job to do to last weekend, which meant he ddn't have the same freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                we have eyes and brains, no one can blame tarbs for not scoring, he played strangely at very different position than last week, he was busy defending and helping that unfit fabio. he didnt get any service and cisse was too selfish when adel was in better position.

Comment

Working...
                X