X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoilett still not back on form yet as last season was much better

Believe he can improve with more games

SWP played much better last 2 matches and really hope he can keep it up

When Taarabt is away maybe play both of them having Hoilett play in Taarabts role

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Both confidence players but personally, I'd like to see Hoilett replace SWP as I think he offers more of a threat taking players on (Reading in the cup, Everton) and can only see him not being picked due possibly to his workrate defending.

Hopefully, Hoilett's hat-trick bagged in reserves may prompt SWP to up his offensive game (thought he was unlucky not to score 2 v Villa).

Although I agree not to upset a winning formula, I can see this switch coming in a few games time.
      IMO, SWP deserves to start, Toilett does not.

How a footballer can look unfit and fat, 17 games into the season when he is not injured is disgraceful and speaks volumes of his commitment to QPR FC. Toilett currently is a waste of space and came here for the money and I would get rid in January.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

How a footballer can look unfit and fat, 17 games into the season when he is not injured is disgraceful and speaks volumes of his commitment to QPR FC. Toilett currently is a waste of space and came here for the money and I would get rid in January.

Agreed
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I'm one of SWP's biggest critics but his defensive work rate and pass completion (from what I studied saturday) was impressive. Hoilett as mentioned above for me replaces Taarabt or Cisse. Taarabt is our best player so its a toss up between Cisse and Hoilett up front for me.

Comment

Check my posting history, I've always tried to back SWP amongst all the vitriol towards him, and it really has been bad at times. Glad he's finally proving me right. He just needed the right manager.

Comment

hoilett any day of the week for me

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

Bang on!

It's no coincidence that 2 managers in a row don't want to play Hoilett, despite him being one of the most talented players in our squad. Only here for the money, get shot along with Bosingwa and Granero as soon as that transfer window opens!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  Hoilett is very good going forward. But for me he doesn't look fit, looks fat and is not that good when we don't have the ball. Hopefully Redknapp can get him into the gym!
                  I've always thought that as well Hammersmith. Glad it wasn't just me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                    I see Hoillet as an alternative to Taarabt not SWP, especially if Cisse plays. Having the 3 of them in the same side is defensive suicide.
                    This. When you have been bottom of the league you can't afford three luxury players. We all know in an ideal world you would be able to play our three most dangerous players but when even a home tie against a struggling team is a real battle for us we need some players who will dig in. Doubt very much Harry sees SWP, Mackie, Onouha, Clint or Nelsen as having much of a first team future for us beyond this season if we stay up, but you would sure as hell prefer them in the trenches along side you than Bosingwa, Granero and - at the moment - Hoillet (fantastic player tho he could still become for us).

Comment

Working...
                    X