Hoilett v SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett v SWP

Both confidence players but personally, I'd like to see Hoilett replace SWP as I think he offers more of a threat taking players on (Reading in the cup, Everton) and can only see him not being picked due possibly to his workrate defending.

Hopefully, Hoilett's hat-trick bagged in reserves may prompt SWP to up his offensive game (thought he was unlucky not to score 2 v Villa).

Although I agree not to upset a winning formula, I can see this switch coming in a few games time.

I think Hoilet is alot more talented than SWP and agree I would like to see him get some games, but currently I have to admit SWP has certainly earned his spot in the starting 11 and should continue to start games until he proves otherwise in his performances.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree with Matty. We all know Hoillet is the future, but atm SWP deserves to play.

Comment

Hoilett is very good going forward. But for me he doesn't look fit, looks fat and is not that good when we don't have the ball. Hopefully Redknapp can get him into the gym!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I feel that Redknapp probably thinks Hoilett needs a little more coaching to improve his all-round game. He did score a hat-trick, but let's not forget it was against the Colchester reserves!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Hoilett is very good going forward. But for me he doesn't look fit, looks fat and is not that good when we don't have the ball. Hopefully Redknapp can get him into the gym!
            If you think Hoillet is fat, what do you classify matty as?

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
              If you think Hoillet is fat, what do you classify matty as?
              Cuddley.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Cuddley.

Comment

Think it will be Adel he ends up replacing when the ACON starts tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                    Think it will be Adel he ends up replacing when the ACON starts tbh
                    Either him or Granero.

Comment

I don't rate SWP. May have played a bit better recently, but would like to see HR getting the best out of Hoilett.

Strikers and Defenders are a bigger concern though IMO as these two relatively similar in many ways.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I would stick Hoilett up front with Mackie in the starting line up and then bring Cisse on as an impact striker in the last 20 Mins. (Before he went on though I would tell him that if he scores the winning goal, I would buy him gift vouchers for Vivienne Westwoods shop)

Comment

Will.I.Am's wardrobe would be more motivating !

Comment

Is Hoillet this years Puncheon? Watch him go for somebody else next season!
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I see Hoillet as an alternative to Taarabt not SWP, especially if Cisse plays. Having the 3 of them in the same side is defensive suicide.

Comment

Working...
                              X