Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

MOM for me. How we've missed him.

Bossed the midfield, passed well, tracked back brilliantly and won the ball so many times.

Just what we lacked last week and he's my first player on the teamsheet.

Also, he cares about the club. Well done Harry, I said last week I thought you got it wrong playing Derry so I congratulate you this week on making the right selection.

Well played Ale.

Opta stats say he was top player in most departments today. For me he's a starter every week.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I feel there is a lot of homoerotic love going on with Faurlin and some fans on here

Outstanding tackler one off the best in the PL......couldn't pass wind though IMO

Comment

Disagree there W12. I think he's a great passer of the ball. Bit of time with Harry and we'll have a Scotty Parker on our hands!

Comment

Even if his passing is not the best part of his game, he is worth having in for his all round ability

Comment

One of the best tacklers we've ever had.

Comment

W12 do you have a white stick I was at the game and Faurlin was man of the match, his passing was top drawer, nearly back to his old self first name on the team sheet every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                W12 do you have a white stick I was at the game and Faurlin was man of the match, his passing was top drawer, nearly back to his old self first name on the team sheet every week.
                If you would put Faurlin above Taarabt you need locking up, overrated and very very average at best

Comment

Tarbs was MOM for me today ...Next M'bia !!!

Comment

Faurlin passed to Tarbs for the first goal btw....

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I feel there is a lot of homoerotic love going on with Faurlin and some fans on here

Outstanding tackler one off the best in the PL......couldn't pass wind though IMO
                      W12 is not far from the truth here. Faurlin was great putting his body in and getting about the pitch but I thought he was a bit short on his passing today and thought his recent absence showed in his passing game but he more then made up for it breaking up play

Comment

Some people should try and understand why Adel was playing to his best today?
                        Its because the old championship tandem worked like a rocket today, Faurlin and Taarabt have a great understanding and allows Taarabt to play further on the pitch as he knows Faurlin will find him.
                        From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by Pey View Post
                          Some people should try and understand why Adel was playing to his best today?
                          Its because the old championship tandem worked like a rocket today, Faurlin and Taarabt have a great understanding and allows Taarabt to play further on the pitch as he knows Faurlin will find him.
                          Exactly as I pointed out in another thread, having Faurlin in the midfield to win the ball and make that first pass allows Taarabt to get into space rather than having to pick up the ball deep himself!

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                            Faurlin - MOM for me. How we've missed him.

Bossed the midfield, passed well, tracked back brilliantly and won the ball so many times.
                            Spot on.

Comment

I like Faurlin but anyone was has the audacity to say he was MOTM needs their frigging head sorted out. Tarbs stand out , head and shoulders above all the rest was man of the match by a country mile. M'Bia had a good game today possibly second but still a long way off Tarbs though.

Back to Faurlin, still two yards too slow from being a top top player. Needs to read the game quicker to make up for that missing pace. A very good tackler but against a quick midfielder he'll always struggle. Unless he finds that pace from somewhere he won't become a great player. A long way off getting in the Argentina side.

Faurlin MOTM laughable IMO and an insult to the magician!
                              Last edited by Dazzer1977; 16-12-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X