A new Striker is not gonna save us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    If we play well and draw 1-1, don't change the team for the sake of it. Patience is required and stability in the team.

Yes, we are good enough, though that Forest bench of strikers showed what we could have to make it a perfect package.
    Pete,

remind me if we get more points for the 1-1's than the 0-0's last season? regardless of what it was like to watch?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
      Really? we had 16 shots against Forest, I think if we bring in a striker (e.g. Smith, who is a proven goalscorer in this league, and score 17 goals last season) we would of scored more than one goal
      only 7 of which were on target and all outside the box i seem to remember. Didnt look too creative either tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhoopa View Post
        Our defence isnt as good as what everyone thinks otherwise we wouldnt be conceding such poor goals. How many times have we let a striker go through due to poor judgement of lack of concentration? Somethings missing from the back four and it needs to be sorted out.
        The things missing are called Gorkks and Connolly.

We are never gonna be as solid without those two playing.Look at last seasons defence record with them playing every week.

Us fans can see that,why can't JM and co.

Comment

Working...
        X